Melbourne Football
n i k o

IN or OUT: The Vant Schip Edition

IN or OUT  

70 members have voted

1. 1. If JVS is manager are you In or Out for next season?

n i k o    4,817
belaguttman    3,755

I was going to upgrade next season, if he stays I won't, I'll likely downgrade to a country season ticket and only bother with the middle of the season games. We all know how the script goes at the beginning and the end of the seasons, I'm not doing a 700km round trip for those games

• Like 1

malloy    3,113

I will buy membership regardless. However if JVS is still around my apathy towards the team will be pretty high resulting in a reduced attendance. 

And before anyone spouts some shit about supporting the team through thick and thin, I did not miss a single Heart home game and they were some pretty fucking thin years.

• Like 4

alexli    38

IN without any question. People support this club from day 1 will still support, but we should not discuss how to attract new fans if JVS is still here

n i k o    4,817

I'm in as well, except if in the outside chance Bruno doesn't sign on due to JVS being at the helm. Probably won't come out but if it does I'll be very pissed off. 

silva10    816

Lol misread it....I thought you were asking if you wanted JVS in or out!

Here's hoping he is out so all of you can be in!

• Like 3

Jovan    2,963
4 hours ago, Dylan said:

Well if JVS stays in not sure @AntiScum will be able to show his face around here again ;)

He didn't exactly say which Grand final.

• Like 3

cadete    6,068

A combination of JVS and a particular set of another team's supporters who now seem to wait outside all of our games these days (Which I know @Luke is obviously an AFL Media Driven Thing) makes me a lot less willing to attend as many matches. 

HEARTinator    987

IN. The club is bigger than JVS will ever be. And besides, BRUNO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by HEARTinator

Jovan    2,963

Will be renewing.  Not entirely happy they haven't changed the Premium C to include 4 kids. Just as long as Bruno stays and we get a gun #10 will make up for it. 

25 minutes ago, JC22 said:

pls, anyone who says out can get fecked.

Let us have our off season fun! These threads are fun anyway because they give ammo for when the "outs" show up when the wins start rolling in.

• Like 4

bt50    3,246
4 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Let us have our off season fun! These threads are fun anyway because they give ammo for when the "outs" show up when the wins start rolling in.

Surely no one has ever done that :blink:

• Like 1

HeartOfCity    299

How can i not sign up! Can understand JVS driving people crazy myself included and said that i wouldnt sign up if JVS is still there. But who am i kidding my support has always been directed towards the boys on the pitch and the club in general. Im in 👍

kingofhearts    3,270
53 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Especially with the AFL having a bye season this year 

And yet i still go to Essendon games mate, even last sundays "heartstopper"

Help me

• Like 1

n i k o    4,817
Alexxxandro    211
13 hours ago, n i k o said:

I'm in as well, except if in the outside chance Bruno doesn't sign on due to JVS being at the helm. Probably won't come out but if it does I'll be very pissed off. 

I'm starting to think that for whatever reason Bruno WANTS JVS to stay... and that's why JVS has not been sacked yet.

Before being OUT or IN I think there are some things we should all do. Don't renew membership till the very last minute. Write a group letter to the board. Start a petition etc etc

Or am I an idiot that the club cares at all about the fans? Couldn't we drum up bad publicity for the club somehow?

I mean JVS is worse than JA for the club because at least JA gave the club no option but to sack him. JVS keeps doing "just enough" to still be around and even get most us confused at times. One more year could easily turn into five more years of mediocrity.

• Like 1

Tesla    8,097

I'll renew my membership but given I only went to a few games this year (was away for half the season, and then cbfed cause jvs the other half) I expect that trend to continue.

n i k o    4,817
10 minutes ago, perthheart said:

Where's the option for out if Vant Schip leaves? 

Mind blown. Never even thought about it. 

KSK_47    5,482
32 minutes ago, perthheart said:

Where's the option for out if Vant Schip leaves? 

Not sure. Email Scott Munn because i reckon he will know

KSK_47    5,482
11 minutes ago, perthheart said:

I tried @KSK_47 but I'm blocked from the clubs social media for calling Aloisi a cunt for celebrating a draw at home against Adelaide. JVS forever.

+1 "Like" for the first bit. But -1 "like" for the last bit

• Like 1