Melbourne Football

The "Where are they now?" thread

kingawesomeness

6 hours ago, moops said:

Bos has hardly played, he had an operation about a month ago for something. He seems to be playing more reserved though from the games I watched.

Yes I noticed he wasn't playing his usual free running down the wing. If they are telling him to hold back that would be disappointing...

• Like 1

Valon Berisha has left Reims and is without a club now.

Thomas Lam is back at PEC Zwolle and playing in the Eredivisie.

Richard van der Venne is with FC St. Gallen in the Swiss Super League and has been on the bench for all 6 matches, with a total of just 41 minutes on the field.

I wonder whether they all left here because they were sick of Rado-ball?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

Valon Berisha has left Reims and is without a club now.

Thomas Lam is back at PEC Zwolle and playing in the Eredivisie.

Richard van der Venne is with FC St. Gallen in the Swiss Super League and has been on the bench for all 6 matches, with a total of just 41 minutes on the field.

I wonder whether they all left here because they were sick of Rado-ball?

Love to see either of them back at city or another a league club 

10 hours ago, MHFC-FAN said:

Seems these 2 teams are competing for who gets relegated first...hopeless teams at this stage of the season. 

The thing is that both teams were middle of the table teams last season. Why have they plummeted? Keeping in mind that if the A-League had relegation Melbourne City would be following them down at the bottom of the table.

2 hours ago, citypool said:

Starting to get the feeling CFG only care about Manchester city 

Manchester City have the slowest "direct approach to goal" of all 20 clubs in the EPL. Perhaps CFG is taking revenge on Christians for the Crusades?

Edited by jw1739

People. We ended up top for 3 seasons in a row. Before we throw the baby out with the bath water lets think of the whole picture over the last 4 years. Its been a pretty awesome ride. Does it mean we won't make mistakes in some areas? No. Does this mean we can't be critical of these mistakes? Also, no. Of course we should. But questioning CFG intentions etc. is probably one of those points that comes up that raises an eyebrow. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, n i k o said:

People. We ended up top for 3 seasons in a row. Before we throw the baby out with the bath water lets think of the whole picture over the last 4 years. Its been a pretty awesome ride. Does it mean we won't make mistakes in some areas? No. Does this mean we can't be critical of these mistakes? Also, no. Of course we should. But questioning CFG intentions etc. is probably one of those points that comes up that raises an eyebrow. 

Come on now. It's just talk, that's all. To relieve the frustration and inject some relief.

Also on the Europa League, Bart Schenkaveld's Panathinaikos are sitting top of their group with Villarreal, Rennes, Maccabi Haifa.

Man has played every minute of the campaign thus far - good to see him doing well at a level he absolutely deserves to play at!

• Like 6

I still don't think we have the players of the quality we used to have...Mooy, Fornaroli, De Laet, McCormack, Cahill, Bart...same with the women... Little, Fishlock, De Vanna, Beattie...we're a shadow of what we were. We played such exciting football.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jw1739 said:

I still don't think we have the players of the quality we used to have...Mooy, Fornaroli, De Laet, McCormack, Cahill, Bart...same with the women... Little, Fishlock, De Vanna, Beattie...we're a shadow of what we were. We played such exciting football.

Speaking of De Vanna, did anything come out of her allegations of bullying?