Melbourne Football

2023-2024 Season Best Player voting

Le Hack

Well looks like this hasn't been set up for this year. So I'll run it if you're all ok with that. I'm going to use a 3,2,1 system as I think it's also good to acknowledge those who aren't out and out stars for the game. So my votes for Saturday's game against WU is 3 Arslan 2 Behich 1 Ugarkovic

• Like 1

• jw1739 pinned this topic
2 hours ago, Le Hack said:

Well looks like this hasn't been set up for this year. So I'll run it if you're all ok with that. I'm going to use a 3,2,1 system as I think it's also good to acknowledge those who aren't out and out stars for the game. So my votes for Saturday's game against WU is 3 Arslan 2 Behich 1 Ugarkovic

@Le Hack Thanks for doing this. I have pinned the thread for you.

Umm well this is tough

3 Souprayen 2 Behich 1 Jakolis 

In a game we got smashed I thought the Soup kept Ibusuki under control and had no influence and he covered across when the wingers got behind a couple times. By no means a great performance, I thought he was ok and ok gets 3 votes this week 

4 hours ago, neio said:

Umm well this is tough

3 Souprayen 2 Behich 1 Jakolis 

In a game we got smashed I thought the Soup kept Ibusuki under control and had no influence and he covered across when the wingers got behind a couple times. By no means a great performance, I thought he was ok and ok gets 3 votes this week 

Ibusuki never does much. He is good at heading the balls from set pieces.

3 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Very hard choice - all I could do was work backwards and select the "least-worst." So:

3: Ugarkovic for at least putting a shot on target;
2: Sakhi for industry rather than outcome;
1: Reis.

Really? What about Arslan? He completely dominated. Jakolis had a great game until he started to fatigue. So much negativity. I just don't get it. We moved the ball so much quicker and played with so much more purpose. It wasn't a perfect performance but fmd it was a huge improvement. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, n i k o said:

Really? What about Arslan? He completely dominated. Jakolis had a great game until he started to fatigue. So much negativity. I just don't get it. We moved the ball so much quicker and played with so much more purpose. It wasn't a perfect performance but fmd it was a huge improvement. 

Please vote.

11 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Very hard choice - all I could do was work backwards and select the "least-worst." So:

3: Ugarkovic for at least putting a shot on target;
2: Sakhi for industry rather than outcome;
1: Reis.

Would you find a reason to complain if you won the lotto too? You seem to be very pessimistic lately JW...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MHFC-FAN said:

Would you find a reason to complain if you won the lotto too? You seem to be very pessimistic lately JW...

Lately?

3 - Ugarkovic

2 - Reis

1 - Jakolis

Don't think anyone was poor particularly, a lot of solid 7/10 performances.

• Haha 1