Melbourne Football

2023-2024 Season Best Player voting

Le Hack

Ok Round 10 saw Arslan the overwhelming BOG with 31 votes, second was Jmac on 18 and third Jakolis on 7. At Round 10 mark, Arslan is leading comfortably with 17 votes. Behich and Jakolis both on 9 and Sakhi on 7 with Souprayen fourth on 6 votes.

On 08/01/2024 at 10:37 AM, Le Hack said:

3 Sakhi

2 Talbot

1 Antonis

Jamie Young had a couple of very good saves too. I thought one of Talbot's better games this year but he really needs to sort out his kicking for goal.

Plus 1. Couldn't agree more 

Ok seeing we have a game tomorrow I have finalised last rounds voting. Nabbout is the three with 10 votes, Arslan gets the two with 7 and Ugarkovic the one with 4 votes. Hamza Sakhi exits the club currently running second for the season after obtaining 11 votes which shows he has had a pretty consistent season. 

1 hour ago, Le Hack said:

Ok seeing we have a game tomorrow I have finalised last rounds voting. Nabbout is the three with 10 votes, Arslan gets the two with 7 and Ugarkovic the one with 4 votes. Hamza Sakhi exits the club currently running second for the season after obtaining 11 votes which shows he has had a pretty consistent season. 

@Le HackAre you able to post the complete season-to-date table?

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

@Le HackAre you able to post the complete season-to-date table?

Currently votes are as follows:

Arslan 19

Sakhi 11

Jakolis 10

Behich 9

Souprayen, Good 6

Maclaren, Young 5

Ugarkovic 4

Galloway, Nabbout 3

Natel, Reis 1

What I make of these results so far is that it's the Visa's (Jakolis isn't but sort of is as a foreigner) who've carried us, compared to last season there was more input from the Australian players such as your Bos, Leckie, Nabbout, Maclaren, and Good were better

3 hours ago, Le Hack said:

Currently votes are as follows:

Arslan 19

Sakhi 11

Jakolis 10

Behich 9

Souprayen, Good 6

Maclaren, Young 5

Ugarkovic 4

Galloway, Nabbout 3

Natel, Reis 1

What I make of these results so far is that it's the Visa's (Jakolis isn't but sort of is as a foreigner) who've carried us, compared to last season there was more input from the Australian players such as your Bos, Leckie, Nabbout, Maclaren, and Good were better

We've hardly got any of the starters from last season left and fit...

2 hours ago, Zanty said:

3. Young

2. Antonis

1. Good

Talbot 3????

I genuinely don't think anyone was that outstanding, and he did a pretty good job opposed to the 1 bloke who looked like they may take the game from us. Apart from the 1 on 1 which wasn't Talbot fault, he was having either pretty long or tight angled shots.

But as I said, it probably wasn't your normal 3 vote game in quality for anyone