Melbourne Football

City vs Western Sydney, AAMI Park, Friday 13th November 2015 7:40pm

GreenSeater

Before I start, I will say that JVS is a soft prick and should be let go. But the know-nothing-about-football cunts on here who keep saying that we have the best squad in the league can go fuck themselves. Deluded dumb dumbs the lot of you!Take out Mooy and Kissie and, apart from Fornaroli there is no heart, no bottle and precious little skill. We don;t have a terrible squad, just one devoid of any significant character. A squad built in the image of their Manager: soft, boring cunts with no personality or an ounce of gumption who haven't got a clue what to do when the going gets tough.  

• Like 2

Just now, dr lime said:

Before I start, I will say that JVS is a soft prick and should be let go. But the know-nothing-about-football cunts on here who keep saying that we have the best squad in the league can go fuck themselves. Deluded dumb dumbs the lot of you!Take out Mooy and Kissie and, apart from Fornaroli there is no heart, no bottle and precious little skill. We don;t have a terrible squad, just one devoid of any significant character. A squad built in the image of their Manager: soft, boring cunts with no personality or an ounce of gumption who haven't got a clue what to do when the going gets tough.  

We've been exposed and we are indeed pretenders. Nothing more.

So much for the takeover that was meant to bring big things.

It took NYC one season to sack their manager, why's it taken us so fucking long to get rid of this hack?

16 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

looools. Fark this shit. Fuck the Manchester City owners off and bring back Melbourne Heart. also, fuck JVS off.

Mate we didnt win a game for 18 weeks under heart relax it's shit to lose but it's worst not to win a game for four months straight. We will be right, just need to clone mooy nine times over 

Wow where to start....

We did alright in the first half, not amazing and hughes looked good. Novillo should've scored and even though they had the majority of the play they didn't have too many clear cut chances.

Then the second half started.

Again, another WTF substitution in subbing off Hughes (who was our only recognisable CB) for clisby (who has been average as a fullback let alone as playing in the centre of defence so far this season). Why would you not at least let Hughes play 70 minutes before subbing him off? Our defence was in shambles after that, with them scoring 2 minutes into the second half to demonstrate this.

Our midfield was also smashed all night. Whilst melling and mauk will be good players it's a lot of pressure to expect them to carry the midfield when they are so young. Another fuck up by JVS not having someone like trifilo on the bench for instance. 

Garrucio was fucking terrible, christ i'm a massive fan of the gooch but haw many times does he have to show that he is a winger and not a LB? Constantly beaten on the wing and smashed by vidosic, JVS is killing his career.

I've seen some really inspid performances from this club but fmd that is up there for the worst i have seen.

If JVS is not out after this game i do no know what it will take to remove him from the club.

EDIT: Can i also say about the controversial goal i'm sorry but it was goal. Yes, the sideline official should be sacked however you should always play to the whistle. If only we had an experienced CB playing who would've played to the whistle instead of stopping as soon as the flag was raised hmmmm........

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 3

Observations from tonight's game:

1. Not sacking JVS and the performances are disrespectful to the fans at this point. 

2. Clisby is a ranga, nuff said. He has no soul so why persist with him.

3. The "supporters" who left active towards the end are a fucking disgrace. I hope people remember their faces and give them shot if they ever come to a game again. Fucken pieces of s***

4. Those who stayed and chanted and gave it their all: thank you.

5. Thank you to the capos 

6. #JVSout 

7. We have built a shit squad with no recognisable system. 

8. Need a complete change of management at all levels.

9. This game was almost as painful as the semi-final loss last season. 

• Like 2

I don't think their second goal should count and I believe the linesman made the right decision! With FIFA's new offside ruling in mind, the WSW player tried to pass to a player who was in an offside position, thus interfering with the play. Garuccio reacted to the pass by trying to stop the ball from getting to the player in an offside position...even if the ball didn't get through. Hence, the offside should stand.

Also, for all of you who say "play to the whistle", it's one thing thinking "oh I got my shirt tugged so I'm gonna stop playing because the ref should give that" and "oh the linesman has clearly indicated an offside by putting his flag up (and holding it up for a fair while) so the ref should blow his whistle like he always does".

• Like 3

Just got back. That was dreadful. There were some shining lights but overall that was crap. I probably won't bother attending any more matches - our defence whether makeshift or not, is just terrible. Neither Garruccio or Retre deserve to be there, they try but really the results speak for themselves. I ask again, why were we excited about signing Gameiro? Just this season's Kristian Sarkies. The refereeing was abysmal and for some reason the FFA expects me to treat them with respect when I don't do that with any other service supplier that delivers that sort of performance.

I have it taped and may watch it just to see the sheer awfulness of the game.

If Williams and Kisnorbo are injured they did not appear to be so at the end of last week's game. JVS is out of ideas and out of time.

• Like 1

Positives:

Sorensen - without him we would have been and would have deserved to have been down 0-5 by half time

Negatives:

Where to start! No desire, second to every ball, static, panic in possession (brief as it ever was)

Absent Mooy sized black hole in midfield that just sucked all the talent and ability out of this team. Unable to keep possession, unable to make a pass, poor first touch, poor second touch, unable to head a ball to our own players.

Aaron Hughes did a great Steven Gray impersonation

Limp bench, only midfielder on the bench wasn't used even though we needed at least 1 player there.

This game will be our home game attendance high water mark.

We made Redmayne look like a real goal keeper for the first time

Refereeing was a s bad as our performance.

We were always going to miss Mooy but really we should be performing much much better. Pathetic.

I didn't even care by the end of the game and wasn't even watching.

I was going to the Roar game next week as I'll be at a conference in Maroochydore but I'm not sure if I'll bother to drive to Brisbane after that disgraceful performance.

1 hour ago, Nate said:

Garuccio has had an absolute nightmare of a game, it's actually painful to watch

I think he did not too bad in the first half

and second half, when he realised that it is Clisby behind him. We all know what happened

I cannot believe JVS sent out such a young backline, where two of them are not naturally defender, but everyone know JVS won't move Paartalu to Central defender

JVS managing rule no.1: sub has to be like for like

Positives: Flare guy was a laugh

Negatives: Redmayne clean sheet

Lost 3-0

Refs and linesmen are still shit

Shit crowd....7900 seriously?

Half crowd leaving before whistle

Active not listening to capos

Singing velaphi chant when sorenson does nothing wrong... the guy probably hates us cunts now thanks to those people.

JVS not sacked

Us Capos tried our best but still way too many passengers and flogs. I guess some people will never understand proper active support (people not chanting), so they should go back to the other library sports in this country.

JVS subs were poor again

Aloisi is going to bend our team over next week

JVS still not sacked as of writing this

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Baka1 said:

Positives: Flare guy was a laugh

Negatives: Redmayne clean sheet

Lost 3-0

Refs and linesmen are still shit

Shit crowd....7900 seriously?

Half crowd leaving before whistle

Active not listening to capos

Singing velaphi chant when sorenson does nothing wrong... the guy probably hates us cunts now thanks to those people.

JVS not sacked

Us Capos tried our best but still way too many passengers and flogs. I guess some people will never understand proper active support (people not chanting), so they should go back to the other library sports in this country.

JVS subs were poor again

Aloisi is going to bend our team over next week

JVS still not sacked as of writing this

If the capos can't get people to chant and sing then they also need to have a look at themselves rather than blaming the masses. I hate to say it but our "active" area has been characterised by formulaic, repetitive stuff with very little humour, wit or variety and plenty of banality. There are times I have been embarassed by how lame we can be. It has improved very gradually in the last couple of years, but is still generally ordinary. I guess repetitive boring chanting is better than none at all, but really. So perhaps it is those leading the chants who are the flogs. Just a thought. 

• Like 2