Melbourne Football

Rob Wielaert

InMyHeart

Is it just me or does he look like Michael J Fox..?

But less shakey :droy:

Why does some fuckwit always have to make this never funny joke whenever Michael J Fox is mentioned?

Agreed,

However probably even less amusing is when someone makes a Ljubo comment on here...

Now get Ljubo to partner him.

But I'm not joking when I say we should sign Ljubo.

• Like 1

Is it just me or does he look like Michael J Fox..?

But less shakey :droy:

Why does some fuckwit always have to make this never funny joke whenever Michael J Fox is mentioned?

I agree, I'm sure if Michael read this thread he'd be disgusted, upset and perhaps a bit...

Rattled :up:

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

IMO will be recongnised as the leagues best CB come the end of the season.

Even if he actually becomes the best CB in the league he won't be recognized as such as long as he's wearing a Heart shirt.

Add in the fact that it is usually the Paddy K style of defenders who seem to get more recognition than the "organisers" in defence

Even if he actually becomes the best CB in the league he won't be recognized as such as long as he's wearing a Heart shirt.

This is your single best post ever on this forum. Log out and never post again to keep you're record of 1/2587 intact. :up:

This is your single best post ever on this forum. Log out and never post again to keep you're record of 1/2587 intact. :up:hIfnD7N.gif

• Like 4

This is your single best post ever on this forum. Log out and never post again to keep you're record of 1/2587 intact. :up:

your*

• Like 2

Even if he actually becomes the best CB in the league he won't be recognized as such as long as he's wearing a Heart shirt. This is your single best post ever on this forum. Log out and never post again to keep you're record of 1/2587 intact. :up:hIfnD7N.gif

She's trim

"We need to put pressure on the ball"

FINALLY, someone gets it! I really like this guy.

Well that is Football 101 unless you aspire to play like Wimbledon FC

Football 101 is unfortunately something that has escaped this club for some time  :rolleyes:

Wielart for coach and captain?

Great to hear one of our players telling it as he sees it and not afraid to give his honest assessment of the way we have played.

Feel a lot better after listening.

I wish he spoke english like he speaks Dutch. Ie Screaming at the interviewer  hahaha click that link to the video of him in a Roja shirt

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 2

Striker gets lucky one time and taps the ball in for 1 goal and everyone goes nuts chanting his name for the rest of the game.

While some one like Wiealert works his ars off protecting back line for 90 min often saving certain goal opportunities to get hardly mentioned after the game.

I'd give him captain's band next time kewel chips a nail on his pinky

Wielart = GUN!

Edited by Jestr
  • Like 2

Striker gets lucky one time and taps the ball in for 1 goal and everyone goes nuts chanting his name for the rest of the game.

While some one like Wiealert works his ars off protecting back line for 90 min often saving certain goal opportunities to get hardly mentioned after the game.

I'd give him captain's band next time kewel chips a nail on his pinky

Wielart = GUN!

:huh:  :huh:  :huh:

• 1 month later...