Melbourne Football

R5 Brisbane Roar vs City Saturday 8th November 7:30pm

GreenSeater

Will be in Brisbane for this game. Already contemplating asking for a refund and I haven't even bought a ticket yet.

hehe at least you're not the only one going to the game.

problem of booking two months in advance :(

i wonder the affect of losing Villa this week from a counter intuitive perspective in that since we dont have this star of a player up front any more, the rest have to (a.) pull their finger out, and (b.) can no longer run around and hope a bit of magic comes out from this player when they pass him the ball (and become over reliant on him / make him the entire focus when there is a better pass else where).

always thought that Sydney struggles with ADP was because the other Sydney players relied on ADP to produce magic.  hence i think a few of our mob did the same with Villa 

Edited by mattyh001

Murdocca is out, maybe we can make a pass from midfield to attack this week without it being intercepted.

But who is going to pass the ball back to kisnorbo and wielaert when we're in a great attacking position?

Hoffman. Equally culpable IMO. One stellar movement against Adelaide saw him take the ball 50m backwards. When he receives the ball his first glance is either backwards or sideways.

Murdocca is out, maybe we can make a pass from midfield to attack this week without it being intercepted.

But who is going to pass the ball back to kisnorbo and wielaert when we're in a great attacking position? Hoffman can do that well

I'm personally sick of murdocca spinning wheels in the mud

Then going backwards

He fkn looks like a balloon you pumped up and thrown in the air without tying it up. Goes everywhere but nowhere

• Like 4

But who is going to pass the ball back to kisnorbo and wielaert when we're in a great attacking position?

He fkn looks like a balloon you pumped up and thrown in the air without tying it up. Goes everywhere but nowhere

I don't think i've ever read such an accurate description of a player. Needs more likes.

When I see these blokes play I just feel like they dont care about losing, they just simply dont look like they hate losing as much they should... or at least as much I hate seeing them bloody lose.

I wish someone could get somebody like Bjorn Borg or John McEnroe down to the rooms prior at Suncorp prior to the match  to teach these guys how to truly hate losing so much that effects every single thing that you do like it did with Borg's crazy superstitions and McEnroe's entire psyche.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 5