Melbourne Football

City Kit

mcsoccer225

Reminds me of a Turkey NT kit. So good. 

Turnout to the day was about 2-3k. Was pretty good but would've preferred more announcements by microphone brah on tha players showing the kit on the tram. I was in line for 2 hours before I left, just took too long.

I can't see what all the fuss is about TBH. Looks perfectly OK to me. Most of the other kits in the A-League look as though the design has been taken from a sack of flour or fertilizer. And it's just a bloody away kit FFS. If you like it, buy it. If you don't like it, don't buy it.
Bring on the season so we can actually talk about football.

• Like 2

On 24/08/2016 at 2:09 AM, Jimmy said:

I'll probably pick up the away kit as well. Only because I think there's a reasonable chance that it'll be our last red kit.

I take back the bold bit. Feel even more confident in the rest.

1 hour ago, jeffplz said:

Reminds me of a Turkey NT kit. So good. 

Turnout to the day was about 2-3k. Was pretty good but would've preferred more announcements by microphone brah on tha players showing the kit on the tram. I was in line for 2 hours before I left, just took too long.

I don't think you realise how many people this is. If it was more than 500 I'd be pretty suprised.

Edited by Jimmy

1 hour ago, Red or Dead said:

My wife saw the picture of  Bruno and Tim on the tram and asked, "is your away kit pink now?" Lol

My girlfriend also said it was pink. I blame Nike just as much as I blame the club. How can both these organizations ok these things?

3 minutes ago, Hughesie27 said:

Hearts actually requested this design from Puma. Some tenuous link with an aristocrat family supporting the club years ago. Probably the worst kit I have ever seen!

Requested?! Good lord! Its got to go down in the hall of shame. Whats the reaction been like from fans? See many people wearing themon game day?

2 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

Requested?! Good lord! Its got to go down in the hall of shame. Whats the reaction been like from fans? See many people wearing themon game day?

Like a lead balloon. It's probably quite popular with young kids, mainly girls.

There are some who live it just because it is so bad and so far from anything we have ever had before. I'm probably in that camp however I won't be buying it. Then there are the rest who see it to be utterly deplorable. It will be our worst selling kit ever I think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hughesie27 said:

Like a lead balloon. It's probably quite popular with young kids, mainly girls.

There are some who live it just because it is so bad and so far from anything we have ever had before. I'm probably in that camp however I won't be buying it. Then there are the rest who see it to be utterly deplorable. It will be our worst selling kit ever I think.

There was outrage over the Celtic Bumblebee Kit, then years later thousands of fans signed a petition for it to make a return.

Which in itself was weird as the Kit was from an era when we got shat on by Rangers despite having some very decent well known attacking players at the club.

Edited by cadete