Melbourne Football

Bruno Fornaroli - "El Tuna"

Murfy1

31 minutes ago, HeartOfCity said:

Isnt Phillip Holosko on $1.1m. If i was Bruno and saw that i would be asking for at least $2m flat

Even if he is hes prob not worth 250k. 1.2 would be three second highest paid player in a league history

38 minutes ago, HeartOfCity said:

Isnt Phillip Holosko on $1.1m. If i was Bruno and saw that i would be asking for at least $2m flat

Holosko is on 1.2m. Id snap up Bruno for 1.2mil 4 seasons and add heaps of bonuses onto it to keep him hungry in that sense. The club gave (or hired) a top end merch for Koren so there is a start there. 

18 hours ago, Murfy1 said:

Not a fan of the source, but for what it's worth:

Not unreasonable  $$$ when compared to other marquees - wasn't Aloisi on ~1M?  And Bruno is the all time HAL leading goal scorer in a season to boot!

We could also build a successful marketing campaign around him if we had sufficient nous at HQ.

10 minutes ago, HEARTinator said:

Not unreasonable  $$$ when compared to other marquees - wasn't Aloisi on ~1M?  And Bruno is the all time HAL leading goal scorer in a season to boot!

We could also build a successful marketing campaign around him if we had sufficient nous at HQ.

IMO I think they are waiting for him to get more confident with his english

On 1 April 2016 at 5:44 PM, Tesla said:

Citizenship isn't what's important, the FIFA rule is he needs to live here for 5 years, he'll be too old at the stage for much of an international career, assuming he even stays in the A-league that long. 

Yes we've missed the boat on Him playing, but it's not too late to get him in a breeding programme.

• Like 4

Just now, jw1739 said:

IMO the odd phrase or word in Spanish just adds to the glamour of being an international star.

It does, as well as the broken english. But I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt feel like he could do it yet.

2 hours ago, Dylan said:

IMO I think they are waiting for him to get more confident with his english

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

IMO the odd phrase or word in Spanish just adds to the glamour of being an international star.

We should and can make more of the multicultural aspect of the game. This would be perfect.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

he'd love a "mate" tent, drink made with dried leaves of "yerba mate" (no idea what that is)
saw tuna with it in one of his instagram pics
suarez is addicted to it

main-qimg-15795b6b2ddf3fb6355897cfd9db6a3f.jpeg

Yerba mate is an acquired taste. It has a weird bitter taste to it - its a bit like making a tea from weed without the effects, just for the taste of it.

• Like 1

• jw1739 locked this topic