Melbourne Football

Round 19: City v. Adelaide AAMI Park Fri 27th Feb KO 7.40 p.m.

jw1739

Jaliens to be a stand out again. Koren will go missing. We will go 2 goals down and come back to win 3-2 via viking's scalp, Kennedy home goal and a Ramsey shot from just inside the wing.

I'm quite certain with Melling not there're Koren will have more impact this game compared to last week. I think he will have more space to operate, depending on where jvs plays him though.

Jaliens to be a stand out again. Koren will go missing. We will go 2 goals down and come back to win 3-2 via viking's scalp, Kennedy home goal and a Ramsey shot from just inside the wing.

I'm quite certain with Melling not there're Koren will have more impact this game compared to last week. I think he will have more space to operate, depending on where jvs plays him though.

I think no Isaias will be even more of a factor.

There should really be no excuses tonight.

I dunno if this is the right thread for this... but where

Ok so with my two GA memberships I'm bringing two extra people. What about you lot?

Yep! I'm bringing someone who says he goes for Victory, but I think I'm not too far from converting.

Also, anyone know where's going to be the best place to park tonight?

Generally Lennox St or there abouts, easy walk to and from the ground and free.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Brian Marwood from CFG will be there tonight I believe.

Good stuff, Adelaide might show us up and he can see how disparate JVS is making our team. 

........Still hope for a win though, when the moment comes, I can't help myself.  :)

A number of weeks back I left my apartment in Richmond about 20mins before the game thinking I was only gonna get there just in time for kick-off.  

Next thing I see Germano and a couple of others sitting outside a restaurant on the corner of my street looking pretty relaxed, having some dinner.

They obviously weren't in the selected squad, but it did strike me as a little odd that I was gonna get to the ground before some members of the playing group.

• Like 1

The system he is playing could be the right one if they played it the right way.

That means both full backs pushing on, the centre halves going wider, the midfiled pushing up.

All we are doing is dropping back into a flat back 5 which there is no point as you then lose the midfield ascendancy that this system should bring you.

The goal was very poor indeed.....not one tackle or player closing down.....I could have scored it.