Melbourne Football

Transfer Talk, Rumours and Speculation

jw1739

11 hours ago, Mr MO said:

What’s the boy front?

FrontBoy

A gym going male, of any age, who exercises only the body parts seen in the front of the body, such as the chest and biceps. In a single workout, each body part exercised consists of about 10 sets and the repetitions range from 5-8. One usually wears some sort of muscle shirt or t-shirt with the sleeves cut off. They often hit the gym at peak times and also before going to a club or bar. Flexing these select muscle groups in front of the mirror at the gym is a common ritual.

Girl: "Hey look at that guy over there; I see him all the time only working out his chest and bi's..."

Guy: "Yea hes a FrontBoy"

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, icantthinkofacoolname said:

Played 34 games in J2 this year and is only 20, so it's kinda impossible to judge how good he's going to be but i'm optimistic. Yokohama fans on twitter seem to really rate him but yeah obviously not a very big resume yet. 

Won’t be coming in with no match fitness which is good. 

19 minutes ago, icantthinkofacoolname said:

Played 34 games in J2 this year and is only 20, so it's kinda impossible to judge how good he's going to be but i'm optimistic. Yokohama fans on twitter seem to really rate him but yeah obviously not a very big resume yet. 

Won’t be coming in with no match fitness which is good. 

10 hours ago, Embee said:

I'd rather live in Glen Waverley, Mt Waverley, Oakleigh etc and drive 20 minutes to work every day in Dandenong than do the same from Reservoir, Thomastown, Epping, South Morang etc to Bundoora.

Not forgetting the bayside suburbs or even the Mornington Peninsula.

• Like 1

• jw1739 pinned this topic