Melbourne Football

Start planning for 2016-17 now

AntiScum

if its Amini, would be as people suggested above as the youth marquee. Its also interesting that he went to Dortmund as an AM but converted and was doing well as a DM, a position we are looking for.

But after all that I bet we will be stuck with fucking flores.

he's a right back, would be a backup for Hoffman. Troy Hearfield released Apr 13 for " alleged " abuse of recreational drugs. Straight from the most trusted source Wikipedia.

Sounds like a sick cunt. Sign him

might as well offer it to dane swan, lance franklin and a heap of other afl footballers... they tick those boxes too! lol

I've just tweeted one of the guys who does a lot of City's video content, and he said that he doesn't think there's likely to be anything in the way of highlights for the Heart v Bolton match. Sorry :(

Thanks, Matt.

Haha, yes. I wondered if anyone would try to look up my twitter account and find out my name. Not that I mind, though, to be honest.

Edited by Falastur

The use of lifeline imo means either Vukovic, since he seems to be stuck in Japan, but you would think they would say Perth not CCM. Or Flores, given the nature of how he was released, but we already have Mooy, Mauk and the marquee (supposedly) as an AM we hardly need another.  Id love for it to be Amini but seems like a biiiig long shot. 

Please be Vukovic. Redders out.

You really prefer someone who always wanted to be a jokey when he was not growing up???

Vukovic? Yuck.

I only want him because it will mean an improvement in our GK position (which doesn't look that likely as we do have 2 GK under contract). I'd be even happier with someone better.

The way the tweet's worded (providing it has any merit in the first place) suggests that it's someone who's currently not playing, so I reckon Hearfield is the one who fits the bill.

Yes, I would have gone for Hearfield based on the wording. "Offering someone a lifeline" sounds just a little more than football to me and suggests some personal issue.

Would also fit our need to bolster the back four.

Don't know much about him, but in principle it would sit well with me because I think Heart can be big enough to offer someone a (conditional) second chance.

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 1