Melbourne Football

19/20 Puma Kits

Dylan

11 hours ago, Mr MO said:

Correct - I remember having a discussion with Bob about this.

Saying that a white away top with sky blue stripes might not be distinctive enough to qualify for an away kit?

Club has essentially leaked the 2 out of the 3 kits themselves which is laughable.

10 year anniversary this year and a 3rd kit to come. 

• Like 3

At least there's no navy blue - not that I can see anyway. And IMO blue shorts are better than white for the home kit. TBH I don't mind the away kit at all - at least it doesn't have dark blue on it, and I like black socks.

Could have been a lot worse.

But really, the club needs a good talking to about the use of dark blue in promotional material. We need some mechanism of getting this message across to them.

16 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

At least there's no navy blue - not that I can see anyway. And IMO blue shorts are better than white for the home kit. TBH I don't mind the away kit at all - at least it doesn't have dark blue on it, and I like black socks.

Could have been a lot worse.

But really, the club needs a good talking to about the use of dark blue in promotional material. We need some mechanism of getting this message across to them.

What is this about all out sky blue? That isn’t even our club kit.

Even Manchester has a different colour shorts and their traditional colour socks. Very very disappointed.

14 minutes ago, Dylan said:

I think all sky blue just looks bad. No matter who’s kit it is

Disgusting and they need to go back to the FFA now to change the registered kit colours.