Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

4 minutes ago, Jovan said:

I remember a mate got a Vic 20. It had like a tape deck for a drive and it took probably 20 minutes to load a game.

One day one of his old style wog uncles saw us playing and he took him aside and told him to stop wasting time playing games and try and work out this weeks tattslotto numbers. 

I do recall the Video Store have a couple of Card Games for the Master System One and a family friend of my dad's having an Amiga Computer with a ton of games which was pretty sick in 1990. The Soccer Game on the Amiga was one of the better ones from the late 80's from memory.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, cadete said:

I do recall the Video Store have a couple of Card Games for the Master System One and a family friend of my dad's having an Amiga Computer with a ton of games which was pretty sick in 1990. The Soccer Game on the Amiga was one of the better ones from the late 80's from memory.

They were the next gen of games. Atari was massive when the cartridges took over.

Just now, Jovan said:

They were the next gen of games. Atari was massive when the cartridges took over.

My uncle had an old Atari and it sucked...

He also had the handheld Nintendo games with the Double Screens: Donkey Kong One, Donkey Kong Three and Oil Spill which I wish I had now.

2 minutes ago, cadete said:

My uncle had an old Atari and it sucked...

He also had the handheld Nintendo games with the Double Screens: Donkey Kong One, Donkey Kong Three and Oil Spill which I wish I had now.

I had that Donkey Kong orange double screen also a game called shark attack. I could possibly say it was one of the best  things I ever got. 

This has actually made me tempted to try a get one for my boy. Just worried he will think it's lame. I hooked up my N64 and he just thought it was weird. Once they have an iPad there is no going back. 

On 05/10/2016 at 5:44 PM, True Until I die said:

LOL @ the sponsor not even being printed on, just digitally adjusted

LOL @ how badly its done, I really hope they didnt pay someone to do that.

On 05/10/2016 at 6:05 PM, hedaik said:

And LOL @ KFC and Optislim on the one strip. 

They both have about the same affect on your body fat, KFC is just cheaper.

20 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Ye that photoshop job is fucking shocking. I could make that look printed on in under 5 minutes. 

If you're so handy with ps why don't you accept below challenge 

place a long dildo in his right hand to simulate self harm due to playing for fuktard team

image.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ecguymer said:

I knows its not tge best veiw wise for football games but i love watching football at the G. Especially if its packed out. Last time we played Japan at the G was absolutely incredible. 

But you know what they say about opinions

On 13/10/2016 at 3:28 AM, ecguymer said:

If that's where they want to play their home derby it's up to them, it isn't much worse than Etihad.

The WSW flare was a calculated one (on 54' as a poor taste tribute to Rebecca Wilson) that the RBB did nothing about. The Victory one was pointed out by the surrounding fans instantly. FFA can't punish the collective if the collective help nail the perpetrator.
Very different situations.
IMO WSW should have been docked the points, but in this case Victory should be given the all clear.

And dont get me wrong, Victory getting points docked would amuse me no end, but this isn't a worthy incident.

• Like 1

FFA reprimand. Recognised the efforts the club has made. Fair enough I reckon.

Reports coming out of Germany say they have signed Maximilian Beister from Mainz 05 II for the remainder of this season. Has played just one match this season for the 3rd XI.

Edited by jw1739

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

FFA reprimand. Recognised the efforts the club has made. Fair enough I reckon.

Reports coming out of Germany say they have signed Maximilian Beister from Mainz 05 II for the remainder of this season. Has played just one match this season for the 3rd XI.

seems a really talented player but surprisingly is another forward/winger, seems the last thing Victory really need tbh