Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

8 hours ago, bt50 said:

Don't think Embee is too far off the mark. FFA need to dock the three points, ban the culprits and IMO fold the NT. Give South End the active responsibility and put every possible measure in place to stop Victorys little wannabe ultra dickheads ever making their way back into the club.

The other eight terraces are sick of having to deal with the shit treatment and conditions bought on by the constant crap the NT and RBB dish up. Honestly if they want to go do hardcore ultra shit, fuck off to Brazil or Greece or wherever it is that that shit is accepted, cos in Australia it isn't, and never will be.

What a load of crap... there was a pitch invasion the same day at the Collingwood vs Essendon game involving the throwing of Chemicals at young children as well it just was not reported because of the AFL driven media - Just ask @Luke.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, cadete said:

What a load of crap... there was a pitch invasion the same day at the Collingwood vs Essendon game involving the throwing of Chemicals at young children as well it just was not reported because of the AFL driven media - Just ask @Luke.

The amount of morons I've seen peddling that crap in relation to this issue is hilarious.

This probably rates as one of the worst incidents of this kind of behaviour we've seen in recent times (that the media's actually got a whiff of anyway) and still some people can only bring themselves to play the victim card.

• Like 1

On 27/4/2016 at 10:37 AM, bt50 said:

Don't think Embee is too far off the mark. FFA need to dock the three points, ban the culprits and IMO fold the NT. Give South End the active responsibility and put every possible measure in place to stop Victorys little wannabe ultra dickheads ever making their way back into the club.

The other eight terraces are sick of having to deal with the shit treatment and conditions bought on by the constant crap the NT and RBB dish up. Honestly if they want to go do hardcore ultra shit, fuck off to Brazil or Greece or wherever it is that that shit is accepted, cos in Australia it isn't, and never will be.

Ballarat

• Like 2

Eat a dick, cunts.

http://www.smfc.com.au/update-melbourne-victory-incident/

SMFC has so far positively identified 21 individuals connected to Melbourne Victory Football Club that organised an unprovoked attack on SMFC supporters in the designated SMFC grandstand early in the second half of last Sunday’s match.

Relevant information relating to these individuals, including names, footage and photographs have been given to Victoria Police, Melbourne Victory Football Club, Football Federation Victoria and Football Federation Australia.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Tesla said:

It's cute how hard they're trying but no one is going to give you an A-League licence SMFC, no matter how much snitching and FFA dick-sucking you do.

Trust me when I say this Tessy tesface, they were in until Wellington got saved.

And yes, they do ride the ffa dick pretty hard. 

25 minutes ago, sheepdog said:

Trust me when I say this Tessy tesface, they were in until Wellington got saved.

That would have been huge, we would have lost a chunk of supporters. And they would have gained a few fringe members.

18 hours ago, Tesla said:

It's cute how hard they're trying but no one is going to give you an A-League licence SMFC, no matter how much snitching and FFA dick-sucking you do.

They still have the right to go watch their team play without being attacked by thugs. The ffa/ffv probably want this swept under the carpet.

apparently one of the 21 attackers is the grandson of a south Melbourne ground Marshall in his 70s who was trying to stop the attack, that's messed up.

18 hours ago, sheepdog said:

I do trust you on South Melbourne matters. But I'm guessing the reason South Melbourne would have replaced Wellington was because of limited time. I can't see South getting a licence under a proper expansion where they are competing against a range of other bids.

18 hours ago, Deviant said:

That would have been huge, we would have lost a chunk of supporters. And they would have gained a few fringe members.

I really doubt either us or victory would lose many members. Maybe like 2% max.

1 hour ago, Geo400 said:

They still have the right to go watch their team play without being attacked by thugs.

I don't disagree

We wouldn't lose many fans, even though I know A fair few city fans that follow south it pales in comparison to victory, when the NSL finished in 2004 most south fans made the transition to victory in 2005, they would lose heaps, however I don't think the current south fans want them back.

16 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Yeah that's what I've heard. I asked more out of amusement than anything else. 

This place would melt down even if it was a bad rumor. 

Really can't see anyone in the League taking him on. At 38 or whatever he is playing on a wing just too hard to justify a spot.

I don't like him but to play as long as he has he deserves some recognition. 

Apparently victree flogs threw smoke bombs and rocks at MCF supporters cars as they were driving out from the game today at Epping. 

Security denied them access to the game so they ended up watching from outside the fence line. 

image.jpeg

Edited by n i k o

• 2 weeks later...
Just to save everyone a click and having to go on their website:

Melbourne Victory wishes to advise that we have completed an investigation into anti-social behaviour at last month's PS4 NPL Victoria match against South Melbourne.

The investigation was launched following the Round 9 match between South Melbourne and Melbourne Victory at Lakeside Stadium on Sunday, April 24. Regrettably, our findings suggest clear involvement from people in an active area associated with Melbourne Victory Football Club.

Our club is incredibly disappointed with the findings and, furthermore, will continue to assist Football Federation Victoria in their ongoing investigation and any processes that may follow. We also want to acknowledge the proactive approach taken by South Melbourne Football Club throughout this process.

In the meantime, we want to assure our members, fans and the greater Australian football community that we will work tirelessly to remove the people involved from our club and football in general. These people have no place in our game. They are not welcome in any way, shape or form.

Given the South Melbourne incident, we will make further changes to our security measures for the remainder of the PS4 NPL Victoria season, both at home and away, to deliver the best possible match day experience for all.

As a result of this issue, as well as supporter incidents that led to a $50,000 fine and suspended three-point Hyundai A-League deduction in February, our club is undertaking a comprehensive review of active areas, specific to structure and standards, for next season and beyond.

As a club, we are fully committed to ensuring our active areas are vibrant, safe and enjoyable, creating a unique and inclusive atmosphere.

We will provide further information to our members and fans in due course.

Edited by n i k o

6 hours ago, KSK_47 said:

I cant wait for the protests about how unfairly treated these guys are.

"Throwing chemicals at children during a sporting event is not a crime"

FTFY. These are the same guys that have shown up after our games as well, let them protest all they like won't stop the fact they're more interested in violence than football.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

FTFY. These are the same guys that have shown up after our games as well, let them protest all they like won't stop the fact they're more interested in violence than football.

Yup. Anyone who has been involved in active will know exactly who they are and that they are a few snags short of a bbq. 

A couple of weeks ago Del Pierre (even though he was about to retire) took time out to visit my mate, recently crippled in a freak surf accident. Now he has won the tards player of the year and proceeded to dedicate his medal to Steve.

Impressive. TBH not sure how a guy like that ended up at the Tards in the first place.

• Like 3

Pretty poor that they didn't allow it to be displayed inside considering it was his last game. In fairness to Archie he's done a lot for Australian football and is a true great for the A-league. Yes i hate the bastard but some respect has to be shown to him since he has been in the a-league since day 1. Also does hold the record for most goals scored in the A-league with 90. You'd think Berisha will overtake him next season then give it a few more seasons then Bruno will be top scorer :D:D