Melbourne Football

Historic First Home Final. vs. Perth. Sun 17 Apr, 5.00 pm, AAMI Park

jw1739

7 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

ok so I bought 3 tickets together.  The teenager I entered her membership number but paid an adult price.  That worked.

No tickets turned up by email though, just a receipt.  What's that about?

First time i entered the passowrds I copied them from the email. It didn't like that.  Typed them next time- no problem.

I was the same. I think the club has to tell ticket tek who sits where after the members only window is closed

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

ok so I bought 3 tickets together.  The teenager I entered her membership number but paid an adult price.  That worked.

No tickets turned up by email though, just a receipt.  What's that about?

First time i entered the passowrds I copied them from the email. It didn't like that.  Typed them next time- no problem.

Apparently PDF tickets are getting emailed out on Wednesday.

1 minute ago, Dylan said:

I was the same. I think the club has to tell ticket tek who sits where after the members only window is closed

Fair enough but surely they (both MelbourneCity and Ticketek) needs to communicate this better to the people purchasing tickets. 

We're ready to go with our credit cards but so many unanswered questions, much confusion and doesn't help that passwords weren't working when it turned 9am this morning. 

• Like 1

All I can say is what I did.

Click the link in the e-mail.
From the drop-down menu make sure the option shown is "MCFC Same Seat members"  - this should be showing automatically.
Enter the password by typing in - do not copy and paste from the e-mail - do not hit "enter" at the end of the password.
Click on the yellow button below, which says something like "Ticket Prices and Information" - I'm afraid I can't remember the precise wording.
This takes you to the page where you select the Membership Category that you're in, and the option to buy one ticket on that membership, and then it's all plain sailing from there.

Booked our usual seats in less than 5 minutes. Not looking forward to this, but being a lemming. Well it's still early in the week come the weekend I'll be pumped. All I want is the team that got us here to turn up not the bunch of losers we've seen last 2 weeks.

After all this Hype i have to ask which team is going to turn up ??? I along with mrs Johnno will not be going as we are on a pension and after scraping together the cost of memberships for next season we cannot afford it so we will be watching from the comfort of the armchairs in our lounge room . I can only hope the good team turns up and  has a real go but in my heart i feel we won't be going far even if by some miracle we do win this game the next one will be super tough.

7 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Most of the players tanked as well?

Nah they were very well behaved. Most seemed pretty focused and keen to atone for Friday night that I spoke to.

The W League players and staff on the other hand - wowee, they love to party!

Edited by bt50

2 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Nah they were very well behaved. Most seemed pretty focused and keen to atone for Friday night that I spoke to.

To be fair to the players they are carrying a pretty big burden atoning for 6 years of aspirational mediocrity.

2 hours ago, johnno cpfc said:

After all this Hype i have to ask which team is going to turn up ??? I along with mrs Johnno will not be going as we are on a pension and after scraping together the cost of memberships for next season we cannot afford it so we will be watching from the comfort of the armchairs in our lounge room . I can only hope the good team turns up and  has a real go but in my heart i feel we won't be going far even if by some miracle we do win this game the next one will be super tough.

I've sent you a message Johnno

2 hours ago, johnno cpfc said:

Should we have a fund raiser so our friend johnno and his wife can attend the game? Would be a nice gesture....

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bt50 said:

Can't remember, I was pissed but everyone in the room was feeling very much inspired.

Send him in to do the before the game speech on Sunday then. Can't be any worse.

2 hours ago, bt50 said:

Celebrating a successful (and finished) season. Weird not to have the event post finals for the a league.

5 minutes ago, Kinnibari said:

Send him in to do the before the game speech on Sunday then. Can't be any worse.

Celebrating a successful (and finished) season. Weird not to have the event post finals for the a league.

Maybe tuna is going straight to New York or China and wanted him to accept his award infront of the masses so the club didnt get booed on the awards night. 

1 hour ago, japiedog said:

Hardly that Tony

I just want to help a bloke out, who is a true rusted on supporter, like us all.

this is a great forum, with some really good people, as I well know, who gave me great support through a difficult period just over a year ago

it is the least I can do

Whilst there are people like you doing stuff like this OUR (as distinct to Peter Sidwell's) Melbourne Heart lives on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, japiedog said:

Hardly that Tony

I just want to help a bloke out, who is a true rusted on supporter, like us all.

this is a great forum, with some really good people, as I well know, who gave me great support through a difficult period just over a year ago

it is the least I can do

I've got some tickets that I bought not realising I can't attend. Johnno can have them from me, no charge. Just thinking in case you haven't bought them as yet.

• Like 2