Melbourne Football

Finals Derby

Tesla

Adult: Melbourne City Members

TICKET PRICE $65.00 x 3 PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE $1.14 x 3 HANDLING FEE $9.50 SUBTOTAL (Adult: Melbourne City Members) $207.92

But only available in VICTORY END!

I dont want them 

I got section 44 which is the bloody victory end after only realizing after I bought them. It was City membership ffs.

this is what's coming up for me as well. Bullshit

how to get active area:

1. on the event page select the "reserved seating" option

2. it will tell you that demand is too high to pick individual seats

3. on the "find me tickets" page change the top left dropdown from "adult-etc" to "adult active away support area"

4. the corresponding concession/child categories will subsequently change to active

5. now when you click find tickets it will give you row 23/24/25 instead of 10/43/etc

• Like 1

Not too impressed with Ticketmaster, it took a while to get tickets in the Lockett End/La Trobe Street side of the stadium (a 20 something aisle), but got there eventually.

With our own section behind one of the goals the match is set to be an absolute blockbuster.

TICKET PRICE $65.00 x 3 PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE $1.14 x 3 HANDLING FEE $9.50 SUBTOTAL (Adult: Melbourne City Members) $207.92

I dont want them 

I got section 44 which is the bloody victory end after only realizing after I bought them. It was City membership ffs.

Hang on really? I followed the city presales and picked up 6 tickets ( had to get it 2 transactions with a row between us :( ). Section 45. Please dont say that's Victory end.

I have no idea what tickets I bought. All I know is that I'm going! Section L1 8, Row G, Seat 1-2. Does anyone know where the hell that is?

Section 1? Sounds like you'll be amongst the victory rejects

I selected Melbourne City reserved! Fuck they make it so difficult to buy tickets!

Edited by Tony999

Pretty ordinary from ticketmaster, I have no idea how they have designed a system where you register as a member of one club and they figure the best seats for you will be with the opposition! Until I figured out I had to choose the Melb City non-active area in that drop down menu (which was not obvious given the first option was Melbourne City Members reserved) I kept getting offered seats for Aisle 42 in with those navy blue morons. Ridiculous.

I have no idea what tickets I bought. All I know is that I'm going! Section L1 8, Row G, Seat 1-2. Does anyone know where the hell that is?

I selected Melbourne City reserved! Fuck they make it so difficult to buy tickets!

I'm section 22 so I don't know tbh, I was just guessing cause your in section 1.

I'm section 22 so I don't know tbh, I was just guessing cause your in section 1.

Level 1, section 8 I'm guessing.

That's on the corner flag nearest to the Victory end. But it's pretty much on the wing so not too bad.

how to get active area:

1. on the event page select the "reserved seating" option

2. it will tell you that demand is too high to pick individual seats

3. on the "find me tickets" page change the top left dropdown from "adult-etc" to "adult active away support area"

4. the corresponding concession/child categories will subsequently change to active

5. now when you click find tickets it will give you row 23/24/25 instead of 10/43/etc

thank you so much! On step 3 it wouldn't let me scroll down but it finally worked!

Ended up getting my Active Tickets after accidently buying 4 Non Actives, if I cant find homes for them all prior to on Friday (I probably will) then I would let PPL know and they can buy the Non Actives of me at The Pub.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

That's on the corner flag nearest to the Victory end. But it's pretty much on the wing so not too bad.

What you mean victory end? Aren't l in the MC end?

What you mean victory end? Aren't l in the MC end?

I'm on the phone with ticketmaster I'll jut ask them ffs

I dont want them 

Hang on really? I followed the city presales and picked up 6 tickets ( had to get it 2 transactions with a row between us :( ). Section 45. Please dont say that's Victory end.

It appears so mate. gutted as well.

That's on the corner flag nearest to the Victory end. But it's pretty much on the wing so not too bad. What you mean victory end? Aren't l in the MC end?Look at the venue map. Aisle 8.

Guys, there is a map next to purchase tickets, why did nobody notice this? Hahahaha First thing I saw was Aisle 43, looked at the map and thought "Fuck that, that is the Victory end." 

L 1/2/3  = Level.
1-48 = Aisle
A-z## = Row
1-## = Seat number

Someone should have said get Aisle 8/9 - 26 for level 1. Aisle 24 - 29 Level 2. GA sit Aisle 22 - 27. 

This is bullshit.. Why does the tards get their own category "Melbourne Victory v Melbourne City: Melbourne Victory Members" from the get go, when we, city fans has to go thru all the hurdles to get our tix.. clearly they don't want us there.. FFS, Ticketmaster...it is not hard to configure it before selling the tix even though the information of us going thru was only made yesterday...! Fucking idiots running the show!!

• Like 1

This is bullshit.. Why does the tards get their own category "Melbourne Victory v Melbourne City: Melbourne Victory Members" from the get go, when we, city fans has to go thru all the hurdles to get our tix.. clearly they don't want us there.. FFS, Ticketmaster...it is not hard to configure it before selling the tix even though the information of us going thru was only made yesterday...! Fucking idiots running the show!!

I wouldn't stress they've been fucked way worse than us in all of this.