Melbourne Football

The JvS thread

Tesla

Just because he is better than JA doesn't mean he isn't terrible. The longer he is at the club the more I fucking hate the sound of that cunts name

LOL - I used to walk the school Cross Country every year but I always made sure I beat the fat kids in the last 500 metres... shit I just realised that I should have had a crack at Stawell.

keep in mind JVS was mentoring Aloisi during his tenure. So he's never not been a part of this club.

Dockers are considered the laughing stock of the AFL and even we had gone through 3 coaches in this same amount of time.

Edited by hedaik

keep in mind JVS was mentoring Aloisi during his tenure. So he's never not been a part of this club.

Dockers are considered the laughing stock of the AFL and even we had gone through 3 coaches in this same amount of time.

Used to deal with Ben Allan through work. Great bloke should sign him as interim manager for rest of the season, then sack him so we can catch up on the coach counter.

Used to deal with Ben Allan through work. Great bloke should sign him as interim manager for rest of the season, then sack him so we can catch up on the coach counter.

LOL - I had a bit to do with him and his family in the past and he is great bloke... went to a great school as well. ;)

A decision won't be made on one result, or even a run of results. An assessment will be made based on a set of criteria, and basically whether Manchester City think that van 't Schip can take the club forward to where they want it to be in whatever timeframe they have set. If they think he can, he will stay; if not, he will go.

A decision won't be made on one result, or even a run of results. An assessment will be made based on a set of criteria, and basically whether Manchester City think that van 't Schip can take the club forward to where they want it to be in whatever timeframe they have set. If they think he can, he will stay; if not, he will go.

He can't take us forward

Last nights 4-0 was pleasing, yes

BUT, Newcastle are a bigger basket case that we are

they have major major problems, we at least have the Sheik and the conglomerate ehind us to ease through the next few years.

Any one of the regular contributors on here could have managed us to a win last night

He can't take us forward

Last nights 4-0 was pleasing, yes

BUT, Newcastle are a bigger basket case that we are

they have major major problems, we at least have the Sheik and the conglomerate ehind us to ease through the next few years.

Any one of the regular contributors on here could have managed us to a win last night

I've taken more out of gutsy draws than I took out of last night's win. Couldn't care less about it...seen it all before: Heart/City briefly turning into a juggernaut when the games no longer matter. Then, if City manages to get into contention again for that sixth spot, they'll churn out utter rubbish like the Mariners game ('which one?' I hear you ask) and make the supporters feel like idiots for believing in them again.

If we had Pellegrini we'd legit finish bottom of the table imo. need quality all over the park for his kind of football to work. Not that it will ever happen. Someone like Allardyce would win us the title in his first season

Would love to see big Sam standing on the sideline