Melbourne Football

CCM vs Heart on the 5/1/13 at 5:00pm at Bluetongue Stadium

cadete

Was pretty pleased with the first half.

If Mifsud could actually aim a shot on target we'd be in front at the moment, I give up with this guy  :droy:

Liking the patience we're playing with and the way we're holding possession. Only criticism is that we need to see some more movement up the pitch, that will come in time though, they're just starting to play a new style so I'm impressed they've taken to it this quickly at all.

I just don't understand how it was so hard for JA to see that he needed to leave that long-ball shit behind.....he can't be that stupid...surely.

Edited by King Malta
  • Like 2

at HT, Heart 60% possession. Just wow. And away to the champions CCM.

We actually look like a football team with structure now. A gameplan and coherent tactics are actually evident.

And in the first 45, we looked like the team more likely to score. We had 6 attempts on goal (1 on target), more than CCM who had only 2 attempts on goal (1 on target).

And our passing was accurate. Under Aloisi it seemed like half of our passes were mishit, whereas we completed 256 passes out of 294 in this half.

And thankfully, very few long balls.

A remarkable first 45 minutes under JVS. Imagine, if we actually try to play football week after week, our passing and movement off the ball will get much better, and we'll be more effective with this possession game.

Heart are playing football again, and it's brilliant to see. 

Edited by Murfy1

Seriously, what is Ramsay's role? He jogs around aimlessly and is never in an opportunistic position. Always seems to sit behind a CCM player even when we have the ball.

Get him off, he isn't adding any value to our current structure IMO. 

I believe it's "Lazy prick".

Just making up the numbers at this point