Melbourne Football

CCM vs Heart on the 5/1/13 at 5:00pm at Bluetongue Stadium

cadete

I would suggest we will see more of the same. If Aloisi is still there - and I give him at least another 5 or so games  (before it's arithmetically impossible for us to have a top-six finish) - he will play pretty much the same squad as against Wellington and therefore I'd say it's London to a brick that we will lose.

Fuck getting excited anymore! We're shit and unless Aloisi is sacked this week we're going to lose this one as well and the next one!

NZ Knights had the record for most away games without a win - now we have it.

NZ Knights have the record for most games without a win (19) - we will have it after our next two matches since they're both away matches!

Aloisi (and the board) is really making sure that no other team will ever be able to take these records away from Heart...EVER!

Fuck getting excited anymore! We're shit and unless Aloisi is sacked this week we're going to lose this one as well and the next one!

NZ Knights had the record for most away games without a win - now we have it.

NZ Knights have the record for most games without a win (19) - we will have it after our next two matches since they're both away matches!

Aloisi (and the board) is really making sure that no other team will ever be able to take these records away from Heart...EVER!

Never mind...I should've waited half an hour before I posted this last night...I'm somewhat excited now! haha

This is shaping up a a big game for different reasons.. No that JA has been put out of his misery the post JA era begins.. JVS to take charge and the players seemingly playing for there futures.

Am expecting a completely different performance in particular from players that were unhappy under JA.. CCM watch out

Would like to see JVS try something a bit different and out there for this game. it's going to be hard for CCM to plan against us because they will have no idea what to expect. You could of made plans 12 months ago against JA's tactics because you know it will be the same old, but now, who knows. Might be easy for JVS to just keep things the same this week because he hasn't had much time, but would be good to do something unexpected. Hell, we have nothing to lose.