Melbourne Football

Andrew Redmayne

Murfy1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Was talking with someone tonight in bulleen who is supposedly 'in the know'

Redders has said he wants to leave the club at the end of the season and find somewhere else. He basically knows that he is now playing second fiddle to tando now and isn't happy about it.

Make of it what you will.

Redders has said he wants to leave the club at the end of the season and find somewhere else. He basically knows that he is now playing second fiddle to tando now and isn't happy about it.

The Greek construction worker or...?

• Like 1

You would think his contract will be terminated by Mutual Consent...

I am sure he must be thinking there are other clubs where getting hold of the Starting Spot look easier than at City... it must be pretty humiliating knowing your match day presence has been reduced to having to spend your time pre match kicking the ball at the bloke that was your understudy for a solid year.

I am sure he must be thinking there are other clubs where getting hold of the Starting Spot look easier than at City... it must be pretty humiliating knowing your match day presence has been reduced to having to spend your time pre match kicking the ball at the bloke that was your understudy for a solid year.

I can't see any other club taking him unless it's to be a back up gk except for maybe newcastle but that depends if birighetti comes back

maybe wsw if they let covic go then he's just competing with bouzanis

I can't see any other club taking him unless it's to be a back up gk except for maybe newcastle but that depends if birighetti comes back

maybe wsw if they let covic go then he's just competing with bouzanis

I think you would find that another club would take him as a backup... 

Tando was hardly a hot commodity when we decided to get him - So I think another club would probably see Redders with a bit more confidence in a new set of scenery as a capable Reserve Keeper. 

• Like 1

I suspect that all clubs are looking at their GK options. And, they, just like us, are looking around and seeing that there isn't much on offer locally and those GKs that are good have been tied down with long term contracts. Where does that leave Redders? I suspect that he won't have too many clubs knocking on his door.

Can confirm was ethnic. Probably wog tho  :ph34r:

I suspect that all clubs are looking at their GK options. And, they, just like us, are looking around and seeing that there isn't much on offer locally and those GKs that are good have been tied down with long term contracts. Where does that leave Redders? I suspect that he won't have too many clubs knocking on his door.

At the right price he provides a backup with a league experience. He would be a better option at the same wage than say Roganovic.

At the right price he provides a backup with a league experience. He would be a better option at the same wage than say Roganovic.

The problem is that Redders' price is usually 2 goals every game

The problem is that Redders' price is usually 2 goals every game

And probably two times the price as well

We could send him to Victory to help them succeed in the finals. lol

It seems Victory are in trouble: 

"Nathan Coe injury: Melbourne Victory fear goalkeeper’s season is over with back injury"
http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/nathan-coe-injury-melbourne-victory-fear-goalkeepers-season-is-over-with-back-injury/story-e6frf4gl-1227303214828

We could send him to Victory to help them succeed in the finals. lol

It seems Victory are in trouble: 

"Nathan Coe injury: Melbourne Victory fear goalkeeper’s season is over with back injury"

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/a-league/nathan-coe-injury-melbourne-victory-fear-goalkeepers-season-is-over-with-back-injury/story-e6frf4gl-1227303214828

Please Victory sign him up haha. Buy his contract out! 

• 2 months later...