Melbourne Football

Andrew Redmayne

Murfy1

deadset shitcunt, if the ball is on target and isn't straight at him then it's going in, give tando a go ffs

If it wasn't for him the score would of been a lot worse last night mate

I think if it wasn't for their shit finishing.  He was beaten at the near post by the header which hit the post.  Other shot straight at him.

Edited by Kiro Kompiro

deadset shitcunt, if the ball is on target and isn't straight at him then it's going in, give tando a go ffs

If it wasn't for him the score would of been a lot worse last night mate

I think if it wasn't for their shit finishing.  He was beaten at the near post by the header which hit the post.  Other shot straight at him.

this, he had 1 save where he dived out to push out a cross and all the "saves" were shots straight at his body and 1 that hit his dangling arm

if sydney had half decent strikers then they would of scored about 5

I am always perplexed when people say that the strikers hit the ball directly at the goalkeeper but they never comment on how the goalkeeper positioned themselves in the right spot. Watching the Brazil vs Mexico during the world cup, my Brazilians friends always commented as to why Neymar aimed the ball at the goalkeeper yet never noticed Ochoa's movement.

When I see Birighetti (or Kennedy) at Newcastle and Dean Bouzanis at the Wanderers sitting on the bench I wonder what has gone wrong with our recruiting.

Dean Bouzanis looked good when he recently played a game for the Wanderers. Was signed as a teenager by Liverpool and played in their U18 and reserves teams.  

When I see Birighetti (or Kennedy) at Newcastle and Dean Bouzanis at the Wanderers sitting on the bench I wonder what has gone wrong with our recruiting.

Dean Bouzanis looked good when he recently played a game for the Wanderers. Was signed as a teenager by Liverpool and played in their U18 and reserves teams.

I'd take bouzanis or Birighetti in a heartbeat

• 2 weeks later...

^^^^^^^^^

Isn't he contracted till the end of next season??

just asking

Pretty sure until the end of 2014-15.

This was published 11th June 2013, so covers the seasons 2013-14 and 2014-15. http://www.goal.com/en-au/news/4021/a-league/2013/06/11/4040290/heart-hand-new-deals-to-redmayne-hoffman

On Saturday a number of names were mentioned to me as heading for the exits, and his was one. So was Tando's, but he may redeem himself if he keeps up what he showed in the Derby.

Edited by jw1739

Stiff to be dropped tbh. Was just about to come into some good form too.

I have never been a redmayne fan, however I thought that, for the first time, he was actually starting to look like a real goaly, (but he still had a long way to go.) I was surprised he was dropped when he was but still happier to see tando in goals

^^^^^^^^^

just asking

This was published 11th June 2013, so covers the seasons 2013-14 and 2014-15. http://www.goal.com/en-au/news/4021/a-league/2013/06/11/4040290/heart-hand-new-deals-to-redmayne-hoffman

On Saturday a number of names were mentioned to me as heading for the exits, and his was one. So was Tando's, but he may redeem himself if he keeps up what he showed in the Derby.

Who were the names mate?

Any surprises?

^^^^^^^^^

just asking

This was published 11th June 2013, so covers the seasons 2013-14 and 2014-15. http://www.goal.com/en-au/news/4021/a-league/2013/06/11/4040290/heart-hand-new-deals-to-redmayne-hoffman

On Saturday a number of names were mentioned to me as heading for the exits, and his was one. So was Tando's, but he may redeem himself if he keeps up what he showed in the Derby. Who were the names mate?

Any surprises?

Cmoooon jw

^^^^^^^^^

just asking

So you're saying both our GK's are getting the chop? Particularly if Tando loses form.

So you're saying both our GK's are getting the chop? Particularly if Tando loses form.

Both were named by my source.

I would be worried if this was not the case...

Sometimes I feel like its easiest to recall MHFC seasons by what type of player we missed most that ultimately lead to our demise:

Season One: A Number 10. (We had to play a seasoned Number 9 their most of the time.)

Season Two: A Center Half (The best part of the Season was clearly when either Hamill or Good could play alongside Madaschi).

Season Three: This is probably the hardest to define but our greatest need was a proper DM with the departure of Shroj and Paddy G having to play as a CB.

Season Four: Again another hard one due to our shitness but the presence of Misfud would probably point towards a Number 9 being our biggest issue at the time.

Season Five: A Keeper.

Edited by cadete