Melbourne Football

Jonatan Germano

Red or Dead

This bloke is one of the reasons I follow this club, and this code of football.

I'd always been into AFL and Rugby Union, but saw footage of his Santa Hat goal and celebration and figured it might be fun to head down to a Heart game.

Sad to see him go, but I understand the reasoning. Hope he does well wherever he ends up

So have you stuck around to support MCFC?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Why hasn't an A-League club picked him up? He's as good as most midfielders going around and wouldn't take up a VISA spot anymore.

Pretty keen to read about him destroying the state leagues though. 

He's a high maintenance player, you need to build a Germano treatment centre to get him on the pitch. Great value when he gets there... until the next injury

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2015, 6:59:09, Jimmy said:

Why hasn't an A-League club picked him up? He's as good as most midfielders going around and wouldn't take up a VISA spot anymore.

Pretty keen to read about him destroying the state leagues though. 

According to Wiki his VISA was cleared on September 5th 2011 so he'd have to wait September 2016 before he could play in the A League without a team using a VISA spot.

Is a good A League player his body just isn't reliable enough.

59 minutes ago, Blackout said:

Announced today on Avondale's facebook page. May actually wander down if I have a weekend off this winter.

https://www.facebook.com/AvondaleHeightsSC/photos/a.435755809859415.1073741829.420959128005750/720357821399211/?type=3&fref=nf

actually be interesting to see how many games he plays, obviously its a lower level but never the less maybe its our training that has crippled him?

On 15 November 2015 at 1:42:53 PM, wfc_10 said:

He's signed for Avondale.

2 minutes ago, Blackout said:

I just realised that it was announced a couple of days ago and was only re-tweeted by the NPL today. Surprised nobody mentioned it until today.

Surely an injury-free Germano (if such a thing exists) will tear the NPL apart.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just now, mus-28 said:

This could be the greatest comeback since the Ultimate Warrior returned to save Hulk Hogan from the clutches of Papa Shango and Sid Justice at Wrestlemania 8. Although rather than sprinting down the aisle of the Hoosier Dome Germano is likely to be wheeled onto the AAMI Park pitch.

Sensational post.

2 minutes ago, mus-28 said:

This could be the greatest comeback since the Ultimate Warrior returned to save Hulk Hogan from the clutches of Papa Shango and Sid Justice at Wrestlemania 8. Although rather than sprinting down the aisle of the Hoosier Dome Germano is likely to be wheeled onto the AAMI Park pitch.

1 minute ago, JC22 said:

Sensational post.

Pure Gold.