Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

I think its +1 UMA points for every blurred face, @Embee is a big fan of the ultra points system he can correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't know what this points system is that you're talking about. But if it's anything like the 'Like' system here on the forum then i'm all for it.

Get your blur on, people

On 18/05/2016 at 5:47 PM, Fredinho69 said:

Pretty poor that they didn't allow it to be displayed inside considering it was his last game. In fairness to Archie he's done a lot for Australian football and is a true great for the A-league. Yes i hate the bastard but some respect has to be shown to him since he has been in the a-league since day 1. Also does hold the record for most goals scored in the A-league with 90. You'd think Berisha will overtake him next season then give it a few more seasons then Bruno will be top scorer :D:D

NO.

Fuck him.

NO. NO. NO.

He's a fucking douche, an arrogant one at that.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, sheepdog said:

NO.

Fuck him.

NO. NO. NO.

He's a fucking douche, an arrogant one at that.

This.

Coming from an ex pro that knows him he's a dickhead of a pretty high order. 

Edit: And just to add those cunts don't deserve any banners to be displayed after all the shit they pull. Couldn't happen to a better mob of fuckwits. 

Edited by n i k o
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Deviant said:

pursuing European opportunity. 

nekminit, signs with man city, loaned out to melb city.

Would love this to happen just to piss off the Tards. Even if he ends up being a spud.

http://www.footballfedvic.com.au/legal-regulatory-compliance/tribunal-appeals-arbitration/

TAMV001 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Laban Stringer MP10 Guilty Until 24/05/2017 – Playing, Until 24/05/2019 – Spectator (Specifications) R&R 
TAMV002 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Luke Rockell MP10 Guilty 5 Years (Specifications)  
TAMV003 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Vincenzo Marinucci MP10 Guilty 5 Years (Specifications)  
TAMV005 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Charles Cooper MP10 Guilty Until 24/05/2019– Spectator (Specification)  
TAMV006 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Mitchell Davies MP10 Guilty 5 Years (Specifications)  
TAMV008 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Jack Anton MP10 Guilty 5 Years (Specifications)  
TAMV010 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Jordan Avraham MP10 Guilty Until 24/08/2016 – Playing, Until 1/01/2018 – Spectator (Specifications) R&R 
TAMV011 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Emmanuel Milios MP10 Guilty 5 Years (Specifications)  
TAMV013 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Alex Agelopoulous MP10 Guilty 5 Years (Specifications)  
TAMV014 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Bryce Davidson MP10 Guilty 5 Years (Specifications)  
TAMV018 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Matthew Kirkopoulos MP10 Guilty 5 Years (Specifications)  
TAMV020 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Giuseppe Toro MP10 Guilty 5 Years (Specifications)  
TAMV021 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Johnathan Clementeis MP10 Guilty Until 24/06/2016 – Coaching or Refereeing, Until 24/08/2016 – Playing, Until 1/01/2018 - Spectator (Specifications) R&R 
TAMV022 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Jimmy Lambropolous MP10 Guilty Until 1/01/2019 – Spectator (Specifications)  
TAMV023 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC James Braszell MP10 Guilty 5 Years (Specifications)  
TAMV033 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC James Harris MP10 Guilty 5 Years (Specifications)  
TAMV034 23/05/2016 Melbourne Victory FC Nicholas Huber MP10 Guilty Until 1/10/2016 – Spectator (Specifications)

• Like 1

As if any of those 'fans' give a fuck about that. Banned from FFV games and causing points to be docked from what is effectively a glorified youth team, I'm sure they'll be distraught.

Pretty hilarious that the FFV have a bigger set of balls than the FFA though.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Embee said:

As if any of those 'fans' give a fuck about that. Banned from FFV games and causing points to be docked from what is effectively a glorified youth team, I'm sure they'll be distraught.

Pretty hilarious that the FFV have a bigger set of balls than the FFA though.

But if city are promoted to npl 1, and victory get relegated from this, I'm sure they will be distraught and kicking themselves with the missed opportunity to post photos to ultras mentality australia of a potential melbourne npl derby next season

Sydney ahead of the ultras game once again

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, Young Polak said:

But if city are promoted to npl 1, and victory get relegated from this, I'm sure they will be distraught and kicking themselves of a missed opportunity to post photos to ultras mentality australia of a potential melbourne npl derby next season

Sydney ahead of the ultras game once again

It's posts like this that make me think we need a "Best of" thread on the forum

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, belaguttman said:

FFV do have bigger balls than FFA although to be fair to FFA this was a more serious incident than any in the A League involving the visitors

At an actual ground then yes... outside of the ground on Game Day, or at their new arena of Antifa Protests there would be at least a dozen incidents only slightly less serious.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, cadete said:

At an actual ground then yes... outside of the ground on Game Day, or at their new arena of Antifa Protests there would be at least a dozen incidents only slightly less serious.

I would say showing up to games that don't involve them is worse than fighting fans in the stadium of their own game TBH. But thats just me

• Like 3