Melbourne Football

Matchday thread 2015/16

Tesla

Just now, Luke said:

Brenton Speed

What a shit kent

Just now, KSK_47 said:

LIVE match commentary will be provided by David Basheer and A-League champion Clint Bolton, with Lucy Zelic pitchside.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/match/2055732/western-sydney-wanderers-vs-adelaide-united/live

They're all shit kents tbh we need some crazy arab commentators 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, strider said:

What a shit kent

They're all shit kents tbh we need some crazy arab commentators 

I am watching on Fox so i am hearing different commentators. But i would prefer some crazy arab cunts either way

*or are you watching on Fox as well? Possibly Slater you are talking about. They're all pretty horrid to listen to

Edited by KSK_47

22 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

I am watching on Fox so i am hearing different commentators. But i would prefer some crazy arab cunts either way

*or are you watching on Fox as well? Possibly Slater you are talking about. They're all pretty horrid to listen to

SBS -- fkn terrible lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Attention @strider the sky blue derby is Sydney (aka Sky Blues aka scum) vs Adelaide (aka pissants).

Good save by the Wanderers keeper. What's his name? For some reason I can't remember it.

here comes du... dug... dugasomething

and now golgol lol

battle of the retards

1 minute ago, Dylan said:

Probably the reason we are getting Malik

My post was a bit more cryptic than that - looking for those steeped in top end literature, ok not much chance on a football forum - my little joke - "We of the Never Never"  took place on Elsey Station, near Mataranka NT. 

Anyway I do like the look of him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

My post was a bit more cryptic than that - looking for those steeped in top end literature, ok not much chance on a football forum - my little joke - "We of the Never Never"  took place on Elsey Station, near Mataranka NT. 

Hahaha, nearly burst out laughing when I read this.  High brow meets football forum. What's wrong with living by the KISS principle??? :lol:

10 hours ago, Shahanga said:

Worked out of Elsey Station last year, to completely derail this read. You're also quoting a book which would nearly be 100 years old, which could be a problem :D

2 hours ago, Tommykins said:

Worked out of Elsey Station last year, to completely derail this read. You're also quoting a book which would nearly be 100 years old, which could be a problem :D

Well you got it.

You looking for iron ore? (Though not sure why anyone would right now). I worked through there looking for diamonds in the late 80s.

Hijack complete.

2 hours ago, Shahanga said:

Well you got it.

You looking for iron ore? (Though not sure why anyone would right now). I worked through there looking for diamonds in the late 80s.

Hijack complete.

Nah, Iron ore is a fools game up there at a moment. Was doing some due diligence for a base metals project, was based between there and Borroloola.

4 minutes ago, Nate said:

how does that justify anything?! 

what kind of sick cunt touches their daughter like that, it's fucked up

It doesn't look good but it does change it though in that he probably wasn't thinking what he was doing. I think for her sake it's probably not appropriate to make a big deal of it. I'd hate to think if she's on Facebook the amount of shit she will cop. 

• Like 1

I don't think much of CCM conceding home ground advantage and playing tonight's match in Geelong. Virtually giving the points to Victory on a plate. Poor form, and poor form for FFA to allow it. No wonder the league is struggling to make an impact this season.

8 hours ago, jw1739 said:

I don't think much of CCM conceding home ground advantage and playing tonight's match in Geelong. Virtually giving the points to Victory on a plate. Poor form, and poor form for FFA to allow it. No wonder the league is struggling to make an impact this season.

I look like being comprehensively wrong here! Back in your box JW!