Melbourne Football

Matchday thread 2015/16

Tesla

trust me, would not mind that at all. 

the worst bit about seeing WSW struggling is Aloisi benefitting. 

hear hear

Redmayne is the worst keeper i have ever seen

bet spider is thinking what the hell do i get myself into associating myself with this talentless individual

in the right spots but his finishing is horrendous. 

Hammil having a mare and not a massive Topor-Stanley fan with Redmayne behind them. recipe for disaster 

Really don't think piovaccari has had the easiest shots, too early to call his finishing shit. His positioning etc is good as you say.

I don't really care how Aloisi goes but boy is it fun seeing Redmayne still playing like a complete and utter shit cunt

extra lulz that he replaced Covic 

Redmayne was just plain shit. It was aloisi that put us at the bottom of the table two seasons running as well as having to listen to his bullshit after every game. I don't care if Redmayne performs better than he did with us but I want aloisi to struggle. 

Redmayne was just plain shit. It was aloisi that put us at the bottom of the table two seasons running as well as having to listen to his bullshit after every game. I don't care if Redmayne performs better than he did with us but I want aloisi to struggle. 

true and fair enough 

Corona for Brisbane has been fucking unreal so far