Melbourne Football

Matchday thread 2015/16

Tesla

That goal won me about $500.

Wasn't even stressing, could see it coming even when WSW were 'controlling the game'.

Possession and shit attacks mean nothing. Actually they do mean something, they mean you're sacrificing your defence to do it and are likely to be punished for not taking your chances. As every Melbourne Heart fan should know.

Piovaccari will be under pressure if he doesn't start scoring... does some good things, but that's to be expected when you're meant to be the best player on your team. Hasn't really gotten close to scoring across the three games though. WSW fans already calling for his head too

Said it pre-season and I'll say it again now, Brisbane have the best squad in the league

also, Maclaren and Borrello will be future Socceroos imo

I can't wait for round 7 when we play away to Brisvegas.

JA v JvS. 'Unlucky' v 'J van Shit'.  Faaark me what a night that could turn out to be  :droy:  I hope we lose and it spells the end of JvS :ph34r:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KSK_47 said:

For most clubs, having seven players of any level is highly abnormal. We are just special

I agree, and that comment I made wasn't directed at you but more media and commentators. We have had so many injuries that there's probably no point mentioning it. But it still gets under my skin that, for example after Friday's game, it is only mentioned that we were missing Mooy. No mention of our marquee missing in the midfield, no mention of our other starting eleven players missing. No mention that we essentially have a youth team playing out there (JVS completely to blame here). So for what it's worth it annoys me that we aren't given recognition for missing starting players yet victree is given that recognition even though they have nearly every starting player available. 

Anyway it's not a big gripe, it's more that I'm just annoyed like everyone at how we're going at the moment.