Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

13 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

It's confirmed that I am a "yesterday's man." I have no idea what you're talking about!

Basically you will scare the shit out them and make them think your a complete nutter.

Unless you normally do it. 

9 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead.

Was pondering life the other day after another shit 12 hour day and I came to same conclusion. I feel like going "semi-off the grid" minimalism is the only way Ill find some form on happiness. Reducing my work hours and expenses, possibly leaving Melbourne and not getting another mortgage is what I'm starting to think could be the way to go. The Rat Race is a tough gig, heart attack at 55 just ain't my style. 

17 minutes ago, HeartFc said:

TTIM: This 'Married at first sight' show. Watched 45 seconds of it before '60 minutes' and felt aids growing in my arsehole. I literally got diarrhoea from it.  

People will watch anything thing these days honestly :droy: Chicks eat this shit up though.

TTIM: People in shopping centre food courts who leave their food and shit all over the table they were eating at instead of putting it in the bin.

Stop being lazy cunts and put your food scraps and shit in the bin. Its not that hard ffs

10 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

People will watch anything thing these days honestly :droy: Chicks eat this shit up though.

TTIM: People in shopping centre food courts who leave their food and shit all over the table they were eating at instead of putting it in the bin.

Stop being lazy cunts and put your food scraps and shit in the bin. Its not that hard ffs

Keeps the cleaners in a job, stimulates the economy

• Like 1

23 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

The universe is a cruel, uncaring void. The key to being happy isn't a search for meaning. It's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually, you'll be dead.

Erica! What are you doing here?!

5 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Keeps the cleaners in a job, stimulates the economy

This is literally what I always say as I leave my rubbish everywhere and my companion/s question my actions.

I am doing the right thing, keeping alive the ever diminishing amount of low skill jobs in the economy. 

Not all heroes wear capes. 

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

TTIM : left wing fuckwits who think they're doing the right thing and helping out the cleaners by cleaning up after themselves at the food court. 

You are putting cleaners out of a job you fuckwit. There aren't that many low skill jobs going around.

Always think you're doing the right thing but always doing the opposite, classic left. 

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tesla said:

TTIM : left wing fuckwits who think they're doing the right thing and helping out the cleaners by cleaning up after themselves at the food court. 

You are putting cleaners out of a job you fuckwit. There aren't that many low skill jobs going around.

Always think you're doing the right thing but always doing the opposite, classic left. 

Is there any negative thing going on in 2017 which you do not blame "Left Wing Fuckwits" for?

(Serious Question)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cadete said:

Is there any negative thing going on in 2017 which you do not blame "Left Wing Fuckwits" for?

(Serious Question)

There probably are things, I can't think of them off the top of my head, regardless I'm sure I could still find a way to link it to the actions of the left through some sort of indirect convoluted logic. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

When porto can't fucking beat the 12th or so ranked team at home and fucks up your bonus bet multis, that $460 would of been nice :hkpalm::hkpalm::hkpalm:

Sport Multis are the smartest thing Bookmakers have ever done...

People get enticed by the odds being 15 to 1 for five probable things to happen when really its the same chance of happening as the outsider paying 15 to 1 at Caulfield, except if you bet on the Outsider you only have to rely on one thing occurring not five.

25 minutes ago, Baka1 said:

All I want is to get money playing FIFA tbh

Fifa was the only game I ever played, (other then Battlefield 3 where I had a K/D ratio of 0.07). But I just can't keep an attention span playing video games I usually only last about 2 matches on FIFA. Now I don't have times for any games with Uni and Work commitments.

20 minutes ago, KSK_47 said:

TTIM: most things to be honest.

But today the thing in particular that is pissing me off is the amount of people that don't seem to be able to walk in a consistent direction or speed. 

Following the lead of their governments I suppose.

1 hour ago, haz said:

Fifa was the only game I ever played, (other then Battlefield 3 where I had a K/D ratio of 0.07). But I just can't keep an attention span playing video games I usually only last about 2 matches on FIFA. Now I don't have times for any games with Uni and Work commitments.

Same. 

4 hours ago, KSK_47 said:

TTIM: most things to be honest.

But today the thing in particular that is pissing me off is the amount of people that don't seem to be able to walk in a consistent direction or speed. 

Yep a lot of people do this but Asians are notorious. They walk like they drive. 

• Like 1

I hate Slow Walkers more than anyone, any partner i have had since school always complain I walk to fast... luckily my wife is a pretty fast walker but even she complains at times.

But TBH I have say I admire and wish I could tap into the Patience that some Asian people have when walking around the city.. As it looks quite blissful from my own super Inpatient outlook on life, travel and punctuality.

FWIW TTIM: My obsession with punctuality, it has been pasted down from my parents to the extent that I am always somewhere first when meeting someone and I am only late at most for anything max three times a year.. and never late by over twenty minutes.

12 minutes ago, cadete said:

I hate Slow Walkers more than anyone, any partner i have had since school always complain I walk to fast... luckily my wife is a pretty fast walker but even she complains at times.

But TBH I have say I admire and wish I could tap into the Patience that some Asian people have when walking around the city.. As it looks quite blissful from my own super Inpatient outlook on life, travel and punctuality.

FWIW TTIM: My obsession with punctuality, it has been pasted down from my parents to the extent that I am always somewhere first when meeting someone and I am only late at most for anything max three times a year.. and never late by over twenty minutes.

TTDIM; being a "punctuality is optional" person

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

TTDIM; being a "punctuality is optional" person

Same, I just hate being early and also probably some poor time management is to blame.

But what is a TTIM is people who you're highly suspicious of being always late on purpose most likely due to wanting to appear more busy and important than they actually are. I'd tag a member of this forum but since he doesnt go on the forum anymore it wouldn't be fair.

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Tesla said:

Same, I just hate being early and also probably some poor time management is to blame.

But what is a TTIM is people who you're highly suspicious of being always late on purpose to put up some sort of facade that they are really busy and important people. I'd tag a member of this forum but since he doesnt go on the forum anymore it wouldn't be fair.

@BeardedHeart?

• Like 1