Melbourne Football

ACL Matchday 6, City vs Zhejiang, Tuesday 12th

fensaddler

2 minutes ago, rayv36 said:

Lopane doesn’t waste a visa spot and is a kid. Natel gives zero fucks

I'm pretty sure Lopane is South American and counts as a foreigner, he's 23, not really a kid. 

Just now, fensaddler said:

Two on nine points already one with better GD and one with goals scored one better than us. So Ulsan have to go out. For the maths to work they need to go down 4-2 to Kawasaki. Not going to happen.

Thanks, yep it seems we are out.

Just now, moops said:

Well that changes things in my mind about him then, I had that totally wrong for some reason.

Still doesn't show enough for the game time given at that age IMO. Everything is too decent almost boring, too safe, no speed, no agility you would expect at that age just flows in and out with the team. 

1 minute ago, Sanci100 said:

very unlikely that both Incheon and Jeonbuk will loose ... 

We will make top four in A league...

We don’t necessarily need both to lose, either Incheon by 2 (vs Kaya from Philippines) or Jeonbuk by 1 goal (vs Bangkok) should be enough. But still super super unlikely lol. Both would be favourites for big wins i would think  

3C4456FF-835D-41CF-84E4-08B35346EDB0.thumb.jpeg.b9abce919859a67f8db04b2a3476c4d4.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

Still doesn't show enough for the game time given at that age IMO. Everything is too decent almost boring, too safe, no speed, no agility you would expect at that age just flows in and out with the team. 

I don't think so either when compared to other young players in the league, but I wanted rid. At 19 he's still coachable and doesn't take a visa spot.

1 hour ago, moops said:

I don't think so either when compared to other young players in the league, but I wanted rid. At 19 he's still coachable and doesn't take a visa spot.

Agree but at what cost.

When he played on the right wing, we often had no outlet there and coming on for Arslan for such big parts of the game is costly as we created almost nothing after the subs. Just shows we have no depth for this level. 

Edited by Mr MO
  • Like 1