Melbourne Football

Bullshit Watch

hedaik

Did call Paartalu before anyone else, almost certain there is proof on the forums but cbf looking for it, and that was out of the blue. Also knew about Novillo & Safuwan weeks in advance but kept it to myself. And my Murdocca information was from a few months ago, I am guessing they didn't reach an agreement, hence the loan deal to Avondale.

Those who know me personally know who my source is.

• Like 1

Williams will return for pre season overweight.

Racism will be the only thing that stops Augustine Sokan from getting an A League contract.

Chapman wont grab a ref this season.

Sibon has a bigger cock than Novillo

Redmayne will continue to be a shitcunt f epic proportions.

• Like 1

I just posted what the Assistant coach told me, as I said by season start all will be correct. Now if you want to say it's old news, show me a post on this forum of someone mentioning we are playing Adelaide in NT and City are going to play is on the Gold Coast behind closed doors. 

This is about people who claim to have inside information, not who is the first to post information on the forum that is already released to the public. 

The Adelaide NT match was made public on the site below 7 days before your post

http://www.australiasoutback.com/en/darwin-and-surrounds/events/adelaide-united-v-melbourne-city

Melbourne City are holding a press conference today at 2pm, apparently revolving around us playing Manchester in a ticketed event. 

• Like 1

He won't give it to me because it's an open game now.

but since they included Koren in the article, he might give me a green line for Koren staying and starting training Monday.

You've really got to chill out.

When are you two going to fight it out in the terrace?

• Like 1

I don't know why i cant get rid of those quote boxes but anyway.

I think its awesome to have someone on this forum dropping inside info who so far hasn't been full of shit. Keep it coming 

if he could stop bragging about it then it'd be perfect

I would be smug as fuck tbh