Melbourne Football

Bullshit Watch

hedaik

Pre season club staying in Australia, no oversea trip like last year.

Germano, Hoff, Williams and Redders told to look for clubs otherwise they will be nothing but bench players. (Unless we have big injuries and the are needed.)

Mellings injury was a lot more complicated than first thought... Germano asked to stick around only for injury replacement for the first couple of months or to find other club now.

We have signed a few players which he was very happy with, all that was told was a new keeper and striker. He didn't want to say to much about them, he just said wait for announcements.

We are not and never were going for Georgevski he said that his agent talking to the media so he can get more money off Victory.

Josh Kennedy sent away on holiday and told to asses his body and make a decision on his own. (Good chance won't play his last year, he said it's a 50/50)

Koren is staying! When I said to him in a nice way his shit!! He brought up his injury lol (rumored his leaving was all bullshit.)

Dekker from the youth team is going to get a fair chance in pre season. 

We are playing Manchester City on the Gold Coast behind closed doors. (That was the CFG's decision.)

Jimmy it's not that I crave green lines. It's the responses I get just like this one from Nuggets, after finding out a bunch of information off a fkn assistant coach that's frustrating. 

The first step to beating addiction is admitting you have a problem. 

Germano, Hoff, Williams and Redders told to look for clubs otherwise they will be nothing but bench players. (Unless we have big injuries and the are needed.)

Mellings injury was a lot more complicated than first thought... Germano asked to stick around only for injury replacement for the first couple of months or to find other club now.

We have signed a few players which he was very happy with, all that was told was a new keeper and striker. He didn't want to say to much about them, he just said wait for announcements.

We are not and never were going for Georgevski he said that his agent talking to the media so he can get more money off Victory.

Josh Kennedy sent away on holiday and told to asses his body and make a decision on his own. (Good chance won't play his last year, he said it's a 50/50)

Koren is staying! When I said to him in a nice way his shit!! He brought up his injury lol (rumored his leaving was all bullshit.)

We are playing Manchester City on the Gold Coast behind closed doors. (That was the CFG's decision.)

You've gone the John Edward approach. Everything is vague enough that you can claim it or the pieces were already there to call it. Not one of those is balls to the wall flat out statement, except preseason which is 50/50 and Man city friendly which you were wrong on, they're all vague enough to not be wrong or right.

• Like 1

You've gone the John Edward approach. Everything is vague enough that you can claim it or the pieces were already there to call it. Not one of those is balls to the wall flat out statement, except preseason which is 50/50 and Man city friendly which you were wrong on, they're all vague enough to not be wrong or right.

I'd have said the Kennedy line was close enough to get the money.

saying it's 50/50 is hardly predicting it. and we'll never know if he was told to assess his body, it's just not something either party is ever going to publicly disclose.

hey kfc/red rooster nuggets, think you need to apologise to BMW@vw/merc now that Kennedy is done and dusted. 

lol ok I'll see if I can come up with something...

• Like 1

Of course we've always got the Mark Robinson 'It was right when I reported it' defence.

Cool thread. A points system/degree of difficulty (how far out you called it, whether you got in first, how left field the call was) could enhance it.