Melbourne Football

Round 26: City V The Cheats Sunday 5pm (local)

Dylan

I wish I had paid my foxtel bill.

Sounds like I'm missing some serious lols

Speaking of foxtel, l got mine on Thursday and it kept freezing up on me today while watching the EPL replay. Does anyone know if the sport package includes beIN sports??? I was told l get Serie A, Bundesliga and the Dutch division 1 but all that is on beIN sports and it's locked?! WTF? Edited by Tony999

Speaking of foxtel, l got mine on Thursday and it kept freezing up on me today while watching the EPL replay. Does anyone know if the sport package includes beIN sports??? I was told l get Serie A, Bundesliga and the Dutch division 1 but all that is on beIN sports and it's locked?! WTF?

Nope beIN Sports is extra.

Speaking of foxtel, l got mine on Thursday and it kept freezing up on me today while watching the EPL replay. Does anyone know if the sport package includes beIN sports??? I was told l get Serie A, Bundesliga and the Dutch division 1 but all that is on beIN sports and it's locked?! WTF? Yeah mate you got to pay extra for that channel.

Speaking of foxtel, l got mine on Thursday and it kept freezing up on me today while watching the EPL replay. Does anyone know if the sport package includes beIN sports??? I was told l get Serie A, Bundesliga and the Dutch division 1 but all that is on beIN sports and it's locked?! WTF?

Yeah foxtel is dodgy like that. beIN sports (new setanta) is extra... Used to have it for one of the euros, took forever to get rid of it after it and they kept charging us...

All too typical. City 60% possession, Perth 40%. City 15 shots, 8 on target, Perth 5 shot, 2 on target. And they score.

It's like David Williams never wants to start another football match again. Multiple times he's in good positions in the box 1-on-1 with the keeper, and he absolutely butchers it. Bring on Marino after HT.

And Beath can fuck off. There were at least 10 fouls in that 1st half, and there's no way those two so-called fouls by Retre were the first 2 instances in the game to merit yellow cards. It's Russian roulette playing football in the A-League with these refs, and our chances of getting a result have taken a big hit because of the referee.

Still a bit hopeful that the team can get something out of this game, because the pattern of play is significantly favouring City, and Perth have looked fairly flat. But some player needs to step up and remind the team how to finish.

• Like 2