Melbourne Football

Michael Mifsud

Tommykins

Try the cunt at rw if Dugandzic gets injured.. If not then we should replace him with a young international striker that is under 22 years of age

Easy does it. No need to call him that, I agree  he's on borrowed time. Can't see him playing any further part for us. He did try, but was just for whatever reason terrible. Time for him to retire. Be nice to get ANY quality striker 22 years old. 

Mifsud single handedly cost us 6-9 points this season through pathetic finishing. Should be nowhere near the starting 11. Still doesn't deserve to be called a cunt etc., despite being shit and robbing us blind.

At the same time, we don't need the Maltese Defence Force to come in here and call us awful fans just because your national hero can't even make the bench in the second worst team in the A-League.

Another horrible game by OE and he will butchered like you did with MM. Never seen something like it. You are on top of the chart.....shame of the A league !!!!

MM was given chance after chance, admittedly it was under JA, but failing to put away simple 1 on 1s and constantly being offside is very amateurish.

1 bad game by OE who has played brilliantly in the majority of his other games does not compare with MMs 9 in a row

*shrugs* Just isn't good enough anymore. I agree that it's a bit unfair to call him names like cunt etc. I take that approach with all of our players though, if they pull on our colours I won't insult them...I'll critique them though, and Michael has unfortunately been horrible for us

Realistically the club messed up here too, the guy was signed on prior form and ability he hadn't shown at a decent level since about 2009.

Edited by King Malta
  • Like 3

Mifsud is still a Melbourne Heart player. He will see out his contract and then probably leave. Or he might end up working out how to stay onside and play a part this season. Either way, he plays for us and although it looks as if he is finished he has done nothing to deserve the disrespect shown on here.

Hear, hear.

MM won't be here next season. Our new owners won't use visa places for journeymen.

We should not be abusing anyone at the club. If we want our club to perform better and get better results then we must be prepared to do the same.

Edited by jw1739

All im saying is that you are right on everything and have the right to be pissed off.....but calling people with names doesnt make sense. A lot of people read these forums and not fair on his family etc. After all I never heard MM saying anything wrong about Melbourne....and Im sure he did his best....didnt work out....im sure it will elsewhere ;)

Mifsud is still a Melbourne Heart player. He will see out his contract and then probably leave. Or he might end up working out how to stay onside and play a part this season. Either way, he plays for us and although it looks as if he is finished he has done nothing to deserve the disrespect shown on here.

Indeed.  All the evidence also points to him being a nice guy too.

In regards to his capability, Mifsud is a step above the Maycons of this world (their relative performances in the NYL showed that).  Regardless of that he hasn't delivered despite many opportunities and now probably needs injuries to others to get a look in.  I still think he has something to offer though and thus wouldn't tear my hair out if I saw him on the bench.

To me, he was an adventurous signing (I'm not Maltese, had never heard of him, was alarmed that everyone pointed to his career highlight being 2 goals in a game about 8 years ago and was concerned that he seemed to have been playing in a semi-pro league for a number of years).  I trust we will do better research for future signings.   

All im saying is that you are right on everything and have the right to be pissed off.....but calling people with names doesnt make sense. A lot of people read these forums and not fair on his family etc. After all I never heard MM saying anything wrong about Melbourne....and Im sure he did his best....didnt work out....im sure it will elsewhere ;)

Yep. Wisen up. The foul language makes me cringe on this forum.

• Like 1

All im saying is that you are right on everything and have the right to be pissed off.....but calling people with names doesnt make sense. A lot of people read these forums and not fair on his family etc. After all I never heard MM saying anything wrong about Melbourne....and Im sure he did his best....didnt work out....im sure it will elsewher ;)

In the Maltese league, playing against other midgets.

Edited by marteaux

All im saying is that you are right on everything and have the right to be pissed off.....but calling people with names doesnt make sense. A lot of people read these forums and not fair on his family etc. After all I never heard MM saying anything wrong about Melbourne....and Im sure he did his best....didnt work out....im sure it will elsewher ;)e

Where there is no offside rule

Try the cunt at rw if Dugandzic gets injured.. If not then we should replace him with a young international striker that is under 22 years of age

Easy does it. No need to call him that, I agree  he's on borrowed time. Can't see him playing any further part for us. He did try, but was just for whatever reason terrible. Time for him to retire. Be nice to get ANY quality striker 22 years old. 

He doesn't deserve to be called a cunt. Given that most of us blokes are trying to get as much of it as possible, a cunt is something desirable, it should be an honour to be called a cunt.

All im saying is that you are right on everything and have the right to be pissed off.....but calling people with names doesnt make sense. A lot of people read these forums and not fair on his family etc. After all I never heard MM saying anything wrong about Melbourne....and Im sure he did his best....didnt work out....im sure it will elsewher ;)e

Where there is no offside rule

Ho could try hockey then.

Yep.keep on going with the insults. We will see who will laugh most at the end of the season.......until then enjoy tennis football....hehehe

Maybe if you spent more time training Michael, and less time worrying what some guys are saying about you on the internet, maybe, just maybe you wouldn't be so shit :up:

• Like 1

Lol Miffy are you fkn on drugs? Look who will laugh at end of season...? We can loose the last 5 games 15 nil... We are owned by the 2nd richest family in the world... You wait and see what's going to hit this league next season.

hahahaha.....look who is talking!! OMG......the funniest guy on this forum!! Please tell me what drugs you been having all season....I want some!! LOOL