Melbourne Football

Michael Mifsud

Tommykins

A couple people mentioned getting rid of him and bringing in a loan striker. I for one am happy that this hasn't happenned, hopefully a sign the new owners are 1) are not going to patch up the team with baindaid solutions 2) not going to just going rush into decisions

I don't see what is braindead about it. Mifsud is a dud. If we had someone able to bang in at least a few goals we could actually make a push for the finals. We have no depth up front. We are one injury from playing a strikerless formation.

Mifsud is gone in a few months anyway

A couple people mentioned getting rid of him and bringing in a loan striker. I for one am happy that this hasn't happenned, hopefully a sign the new owners are 1) are not going to patch up the team with baindaid solutions 2) not going to just going rush into decisions

I don't see what is braindead about it. Mifsud is a dud. If we had someone able to bang in at least a few goals we could actually make a push for the finals. We have no depth up front. We are one injury from playing a strikerless formation.

Mifsud is gone in a few months anyway

I didn't say braindead I said bandaid which I misspelt though. I agree mifsud needs to be gone. I'm talking about the reasons why I'm happy that they didn't rush out to find a replacement.

Melbourne - Malta Saturday 15 Feb 2014

Departs: Melbourne (MEL, Terminal 2) Saturday 15 Feb 2014 19:00

Arrives: Singapore (SIN, Terminal 3) Saturday 15 Feb 2014 23:35

Stops: 0 (P) T4OKPAU1 EK405 Economy

Departs: Singapore (SIN, Terminal 2) Sunday 16 Feb 2014 01:20

Arrives: Dubai (DXB, Terminal 3) Sunday 16 Feb 2014 04:50

Stops: 0 (P) T4OKPAU1 EK405 Economy

Departs: Dubai (DXB, Terminal ) Sunday 16 Feb 2014 09:25

Arrives: Malta (MLA, Terminal ) Sunday 16 Feb 2014 13:05

Stops: 0 Boeing 777-300(P) T4OKPAU1 EK745 Economy 28h 5m

I'm trying to remember if he was on the website in the first place. If he was and he has been taken off, that is pretty telling. I also think people are a little too harsh. When he played I could easily see why JA brought him out but I'd say he is another player JA has destroyed. The offsides though.. That's pretty indefensible

• Like 1

I'm trying to remember if he was on the website in the first place. If he was and he has been taken off, that is pretty telling. I also think people are a little too harsh. When he played I could easily see why JA brought him out but I'd say he is another player JA has destroyed. The offsides though.. That's pretty indefensible

I have agree that if JA had changed his formation to 4-4-2 with a diamond then Misfud would have had been a better Heart player.

• Like 1

I have agree that if JA had changed his formation to 4-4-2 with a diamond then Misfud would have had been a better Heart player.

While I would say that it wouldve suited him more, all the simple tap-ins he missed and offsides were just inexcusable.

Edited by nicotera5
  • Like 4

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbourneheart/players

Forwards

M.DUGANDZIC D.WILLIAMS H.KEWELL

where is Mifsud?

Demoted to janitor, where he deserves to be.

last time I heard about him he was trying to get a gig on Thursday fc. He said he wanted to work with all the other 'talented' people on there. He should fit in just fine :up:

• Like 1

Forwards

where is Mifsud?

last time I heard about him he was trying to get a gig on Thursday fc. He said he wanted to work with all the other 'talented' people on there. He should fit in just fine :up:

Yep heard the same thing, apparently he got to the final interview but just couldn't quite deliver the results in the end. Not only that but he mistimed his drive in and was late for it.

• Like 2

Forwards

where is Mifsud?

Yep heard the same thing, apparently he got to the final interview but just couldn't quite deliver the results in the end. Not only that but he mistimed his drive in and was late for it.

Oh really? 

I wouldve thought he mistimed his drive and arrived too early - ridiculously early. 

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbourneheart/playersForwardsM.DUGANDZIC D.WILLIAMS H.KEWELLwhere is Mifsud?

Demoted to janitor, where he deserves to be.last time I heard about him he was trying to get a gig on Thursday fc. He said he wanted to work with all the other 'talented' people on there. He should fit in just fine :up:Yep heard the same thing, apparently he got to the final interview but just couldn't quite deliver the results in the end. Not only that but he mistimed his drive in and was late for it.

Oh really?  I wouldve thought he mistimed his drive and arrived too early - ridiculously early.

Actually I think your right. He arrived at the car park at Thursday FC but couldn't drive his car through the boom gate.

• Like 1

the official website says (promoted). Promoted from where ?

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/melbourneheart/news-display/Engelaar-returns-for-Phoenix-match/85929

Melbourne Heart FC Squad:1.Andrew REDMAYNE (GK), 3.Robbie WIELAERT, 4.Orlando ENGELAAR, 6.Patrick GERHARDT, 7.Iain RAMSAY, 8.Massimo MURDOCCA, 10.Harry KEWELL ©, 11.Michael MIFSUD, 13.Jonatan GERMANO, 15.David WILLIAMS, 16.Aziz BEHICH, 17.Jason HOFFMAN, 19.Benjamin GARRUCIO, 20.Tando VELHAPI (GK), 21.Stefan MAUK, 22.Nicholas KALMAR, 23.Mate DUGANDZIC, 24.Patrick KISNORBO
***Two to be omitted***
Ins: 4.Orlando ENGELAAR (returns from suspension), 11.Michael MIFSUD (promoted)
Outs: Nil
Unavailable: Nil