Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not offended, just surprised me. Didn't realise this was 1950's America

I haven't used a colour punch line anywhere.

I'm surprised you haven't noticed "cultural" similarities on AGC roster

Btw anything to do with word culture should never be used in the same sentence as AGC

My bad.

Ps they are morons.

FFA are obv attempting to get the clubs themselves to be more full on in helping with policing the Hool Elements at each club...

I really don't know why they did not do this earlier, it's not an uncommon move overseas or in Our Sokka past.

Edited by cadete

Lol a 'suspended sentence.' In other words, let's act as if we're taking a stance against this kind of behaviour, yet do absolutely nothing to punish these clubs, and eventually hope people forget about all of this.

I don't like all these punishments, but for the sake of consistency why aren't points deducted immediately, supporters banned, future matches played behind closed doors, and thousands of dollars worth of fines handed out?

That zelic is on another fuckin level I swear. I watched it last night simply for the lols. In the end after all his bullshit talk that would never end and that went around in circles they couldn't finish the last two segments of the show.

That zelic is on another fuckin level I swear. I watched it last night simply for the lols. In the end after all his bullshit talk that would never end and that went around in circles they couldn't finish the last two segments of the show.

I actually agree with old Neddy, Foster was the one talking in circles for mine. 

There are way too many potential flaws for the FFA to sanction clubs on a consistent level without damaging the A-League. 

Punish the individuals involved, not the clubs and their real fans (irrespective of the fact we're talking about the two most feral clubs in the league).

• Like 1

Where does the money for a fine go to???

FFA could fine wsw 1mil payable to ....FFA I guess?

They own the club so they shuffle paper work and look good in public eye.

What a joke

Yes, but they do make a profit off the visitors.

Correct, that's why they will only force teams to play with doors closed to public when someone dies.

It hurts their pockets too much.

Find those responsible and fine them as well as ban them for life :)

• 2 weeks later...