Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FMD. Talk about most moronic supporters in the league. :oops:

Some Vuctree Mong got busted in Gosford on the weekend for damaging those giant sauce bottles behind the goal :lawl::droy:

You couldnt make this shit up ffs

MALE ARRESTED FOR MALICIOUS DAMAGE – GOSFORD

POI: 24 old Jordan Springs (near Richmond) male

DETAILS: About 7:35pm on Saturday 8/2/14 the POI was at the Gosford Stadium after the completion of the A league game, stadium management allowing persons to enter the field of play for a “kick-around”. The POI obtained a pair of tongs used by security to pick up flammable materials and went to the southern end where two inflatable advertising signs were situated. The advertising signs manufactured in the shape of two sauce bottles. The POI using the instrument struck the ‘Barbecue Sauce Bottle’ several times with the tongs puncturing the sign. The POI was pointed out to Police by witnesses, with the entire event also captured on CCTV. The POI was arrested and is to be issued with a Future Court Attendance Notice for Malicious Damage. The POI was asked to leave the grounds however became belligerent and argumentative resulting in him being ejected from the grounds. Inquiries are continuing.

Edited by FB.
  • Like 5

Read that long winded letter.

So due to the bad behaviour of the 'tards, they (to be clear the management of Melbourne Victory FC or in short, the "Chief 'Tards") are trying to spread the restrictive practices to everybody else REGARDLESS of behaviour.  WTF?

A fundamental of a just society is to only punish the guilty.  if you start punishing the innocent, they quickly realise there is no point in obeying the rules!

John Adams:

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/26445-it-is-more-important-that-innocence-be-protected-than-it

I'm glad I read that letter, reminded me of why I hate that club.

• Like 3

Jay Bothroyd will be gracing Geelong as the huns will have to play Muangthong united F.C not house hold names granted but they have a few internationals in there team hopefully they will be no easy beats.

Muangthong united don't fuck around. Bothroyd + Gjurovski is a strong attacking force at this level. Visitors in for a bit of a surprise I would say.

• 2 weeks later...

Diamanti is the sort of player we will get next season I think.

Fucking hope so! Quality goal just now.

He is just above a jouney man Serie A player, but one who was always the key creative player in the team he is playing for. I remember him destroying Roma a few years ago. For the right money there would be several players of his ilk around.

The boys would surely be practising their long shots this week!

Coe is a good reflex keeper but has disgraceful handling and positioning and I'd be looking for guys like Orlando, Harry and Kalmar to be shooting outside the box whenever they've got room.

He is just above a jouney man Serie A player, but one who was always the key creative player in the team he is playing for. I remember him destroying Roma a few years ago. For the right money there would be several players of his ilk around.

Bit harsh dont you think? imo that left foot of his will see him get a spot on the plane to brazil - regardless of where he is playing.

hes a good player - but he can go missing on occasion. 

Bit harsh dont you think? imo that left foot of his will see him get a spot on the plane to brazil - regardless of where he is playing.

When I say journeyman I mean he has played for a lot of clubs rather that a comment on his ability, which he clearly has. Not sure he will be in Brazil.

• Like 1

When I say journeyman I mean he has played for a lot of clubs rather that a comment on his ability, which he clearly has. Not sure he will be in Brazil.

Apparently before he made the decision to move to the club, only a few weeks ago, he spoke to the Italian national team coach and asked if playing on China would affect his chances of making the WC squad, to which the coach apparently said it wouldn't at all.

I would think the fact he is playing under Marcelo Lippi there would help his WC chances. He played at the last euro's didn't he? He is definitely the kind of player who could come on as a sub and cause some damage against tiring players. Probably the most extremely left footed player i've ever seen. But fuck me what a left boot it is.

NT doing what ever they can to feel good about themselves after the rape they witnessed last night

Eg: "they will be going to sleep tonight dreaming about achieving half of our passion and mentality"

Also posting videos when yside was quiet for a moment and nt were singing, pointing out we are bandwagoners and no passion

HAHAH

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 1

NT doing what ever they can to feel good about themselves after the raps he they witnessed last night

Eg: "they will be going to sleep tonight dreaming about achieving half of our passion and mentality"

Also posting videos when yside was quiet for a moment and nt were singing, pointing out we are bandwagoners and no passion

HAHAH

NT were silent for the majority of the game

Useless excuses, anything to divert the attention away from them aye!

My favourite is this absolute butchering of the English language from classic Victory supporter, Mark Fernandez:

"Great crowd for a victory game oh whoops lol enjoy ya vline home to morwell ya two bob mob lol if only morwell could pull a real crowd when victory aren't playing keep dreamin u flogs!!!"