Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck were they doing in Redfern?

Redfern is the equivalent of going from the city to Richmond. The pub is practically in Surry Hills it's considered Redfern though for some reason.

Exactly the pub is very close to the ground.

What is more worrying than the stabbing itself is the potential for more fans to start carrying weapons because they either want to get back at Sydney supporters or because they now feel that they have to.

Hope the MV supporter recovers well

• Like 1

The same Victory supporters who have tried to stab us with lit flares? King hit our fans out on the town? Thrown glass bottles at us? Attacked our pub? Planned ambushes on us?etc. etc.If the bloke was an innocent scarfer, then naturally all my sympathy goes to him.But if its one of those wannabe Euro hools, who always look for fights.Then as they say, if you play with fire expect to get burnt.

Seriously???

I was there on these occasions, but two wrongs never make a right - I am glad the victim is okay no matter who he actually is...

Not condoning the stabbing at all and wish the fan well, obviously no-one deserves to be stabbed.

But I hope it'll teach certain Victory fans not be such aggressive, obnoxious wankers. Rather than retaliating at our game or the next big blue in Melbourne.

• Like 2

WTf. where'd my posts go kents.

I removed them and I don't want to hear any more about it.

Send me a PM then don't just delete my stuff without warning.

At least so I can know what was wrong with it ffs.

Shit modding.

The fact that I am a mod and decided to remove it should be reason enough. Regardless I have sent you a PM

WTf. where'd my posts go kents.

I removed them and I don't want to hear any more about it.

Send me a PM then don't just delete my stuff without warning.

At least so I can know what was wrong with it ffs.

Shit modding.

The fact that I am a mod and decided to remove it should be reason enough. Regardless I have sent you a PM

No it shouldn't. As a mod you should always give the poster a reason. No matter who they are. Otherwise how will they know how to rectify their posts in the future.

I think after everything I have done for this terrace and club, I at least deserve that from you.

I can't be bothered with your little games. You got your PM whether you accept the reason or not I don't care, but don't keep sooking on here.

If you have any constructive suggestions for the forum then put it in the suggestion thread or PM the relevant people.

• 2 weeks later...

He kinda does has a point in that everyone does hate MVFC,

And TBH I am more inclined to watch a MVFC game on TV than a non MVFC - Purely to will on their opponents as my second team.

Agree with your last point. However, I struggle to watch them as they sometimes score, or even win matches which partially ruins my enjoyment.

Lol these c**ts were woeful tonight 

What?  They were completely dominant.  Looking like a possible top 2 team with Brisbane at the moment.

Thought it was a pretty good game for a 0-0 draw myself...Victory should have won and it could have easily been 3-0.

• 2 weeks later...

I know we've still got Sydney before this but I can't be the only one sensing that this game is going to be fucking massive. 

We haven't won in the last 3 derbies and with the dour 0-0 last time, I reckon there'll be fireworks this time around... no better way to play yourself into form than by beating your arch-rival.