Melbourne Football

FFA Cup 2016. Rd 16 V Brisbane Strikers Wednesday 24 August 7:30pm

Dylan

2 minutes ago, mattyh001 said:

Was having a bit of trouble finding a decent myself, so have decided to go the Foxtel online subscription.

$50 for the year isn't too bad since its about $4 / month and I don't have to pay for all the other shit you get with the normal $45+ / month package.

Quality is ok, certainly a lot better than most free streaming sites but would be great if you could get into the normal HD service.

Just a pity you can't record.

Hope that helps. Don't want to sound like I'm recommending Foxtel as an upstanding service (given the usual package price I see them as rip offs). Just thought you might like to know 👍

Just use the camera on your phone and record it shifty camera in cinema style.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, neio said:

How do I watch?  I've gone through link and it's telling me to subscribe to Fox Sports.  I'm not doing that since I already pay for foxtel

Do you have an email linked to your account / ability to log in online?

You might be able to get into the web app that way.  Not sure but, I've only sign up for web / digital app

Excuse me Dutch moron in charge: this might be an away match, but yours is the big team. The one with the talent.

The plan should be to play direct and fast at every opportunity. Fancy knock arounds and possession based wide switches of play while they sit numbers behind the ball is what they dream of us doing.

30 mins; creating a few nice opportunities from good build up play. Floreat playing deep as fuck, relying on counters (of which we have had one or two shitty moments but can only see it being us being fuck tarts should they go close to scoring).

Malik has just had a header tipped over, and we almost scored from a goal mouth scramble.