Melbourne Football

Memberships 2015-16

Red or Dead

Oh god another tour on wednesday at 9am? Premium A is such a waste of money now

They mention there will be 'tours' so I'm sure there will be more opportunity for members to attend. Being a tour means it's probably more manageable as well, especially from a time perspective. I'd be surprised if they don't offer these tours at regular hours when people can attend after work. 

Finally logged in and got to the payment stage and now they're only offering me bays V and W in the three active bays. Might just let it go for a bit until they sort out the system. Last year when I signed up for active they asked me for an aisle and row preference which I thought was pretty good. I would've thought it would be reasonable to offer me the same spot during the price freeze etc. 

By the way, for those of us on the direct debit plan, does our membership roll over and we do not need to do anything further if we are happy with our seats? That's how I read it. Or do we still need to 'renew' online?

Thanks in advance.

Considering they've already take a payment from me on the 22nd I would say its pretty safe to assume it rolls over.

Not with what's been happening so far, this is the most positive I've felt so far, or rather ever, even JVS can't fuck this up too badly.

The video to go along with the membership drive is pretty good, there is an extended one pretty much on youtube, Jesu' I hate this long off season!

Havnt been given any real reason nor do i feel the need to spend another $440 to renew my membership, cause i know that i'll end up being dissapointed, for the 5th year in a row.. Anyone feel the same? 

*6th year in a row

I am renewing because last season was the "I told you so" season. They have seen people's apathy towards what was a predictably forgettable season (despite it being out "best ever") and now its time to deliver. If this season is as dull as last I cant see myself signing up for a 7th 

Havnt been given any real reason nor do i feel the need to spend another $440 to renew my membership, cause i know that i'll end up being dissapointed, for the 5th year in a row.. Anyone feel the same? 

I'm in the same boat. Missus seems keen though.

Wish my missus was interested in football

• Like 1

Same. Mine came twice but sat for the whole game and didn't move.

Same. Mine came twice but sat for the whole game and didn't move.

My missus gets ummm "passionate" fucking Polaks go mental over anything.

• Like 1

My advice to anyone looking to renew their membership. DO NOT do it online the online site is a minefield of frustration i tried three times to renew and it kept asking was i buying for anyone else even though i said NO it kept asking me to fill in the persons name, anyway i finally gave up and phoned the club number the person there was most helpful and i was renewed in a matter of three minutes along with my wife .

• Like 2

for people like myself that are idiots and pay upfront.

What's wrong with paying upfront? I do that. Isn't it better if you pay upfront and not have to worry about it? Or is there something l don't know if you pay upfront? 

They take all your money in one hit as opposed to slowly siphoning it without you noticing, as much ;)