Melbourne Football

Memberships 2015-16

Red or Dead

Any mention of cost of Premium C memberships?

No, but it is not just a reserved seat GA for families. Only 2 Adults and 2 Children, with additional children's memberships to be purchased. Current GA family membership has 4 children.

We will see if GA retains this.

Seats reserved. There's actually something surprisingly comforting about having designated seating.

I am going to be a total cunt and tell people to get out of my seat even though the stadium is 3/4 empty haha I'm gunna do this in active, then complain that I can't see the pitch cause of the flags

Why not? Everyone else does.

Seats reserved. There's actually something surprisingly comforting about having designated seating.

I am going to be a total cunt and tell people to get out of my seat even though the stadium is 3/4 empty haha I'm gunna do this in active, then complain that I can't see the pitch cause of the flags

And the language! I'm trying to sit here quietly with my kids guys!

I am going to be a total cunt and tell people to get out of my seat even though the stadium is 3/4 empty hahaI'm gunna do this in active, then complain that I can't see the pitch cause of the flags

Fuck off

• Like 2

God forbid that has ever happened.

Please tell me it hasnt.

If you received an e-mail today concerning the impact of covered benches on your Premium A or First Touch membership seats, then please note the telephone number to call is stated incorrectly.

The correct number is 1300-255-432.

I have advised the club of their mistake.

• Like 1

I buy an active membership for me and a GA membership for my wife. So I sit with her for the odd game she attends near the terrace. Probably won't be buying her a GA membership next year as we don't like the north end of the stadium.

There must be a logical reason for the switch but I can't see it.

Possibly to ensure the south end is city only at derby'sAnd probably to try and get as near to capacity as possible at home derbies. We average only 25,845, when capacity is 30,050.

Nevertheless, I would agree with the view that it could have been handled somewhat better. Leads me to ask whether anyone knows if David Lyon has been replaced as "Fan Engagement Officer or whatever his title was?As agoalie said, David Lyon has been gone for quite some time.

Also, as I understand it the fan engagement department has/is being expanded. So instead of in the past how we had David split between everything, probably to his detriment, the role is now going to be broken down into several more focused roles. So we'll have someone focusing solely on memberships, someone on liaising with fans and so on.

Is there someone who is employed as a full time forum reader?

I buy an active membership for me and a GA membership for my wife. So I sit with her for the odd game she attends near the terrace. Probably won't be buying her a GA membership next year as we don't like the north end of the stadium.

Possibly to ensure the south end is city only at derby's And probably to try and get as near to capacity as possible at home derbies. We average only 25,845, when capacity is 30,050.

Nevertheless, I would agree with the view that it could have been handled somewhat better. Leads me to ask whether anyone knows if David Lyon has been replaced as "Fan Engagement Officer or whatever his title was? As agoalie said, David Lyon has been gone for quite some time.

Also, as I understand it the fan engagement department has/is being expanded. So instead of in the past how we had David split between everything, probably to his detriment, the role is now going to be broken down into several more focused roles. So we'll have someone focusing solely on memberships, someone on liaising with fans and so on.

Nah KD feeds them all the info they want for free.

• Like 1

Possibly to ensure the south end is city only at derby's And probably to try and get as near to capacity as possible at home derbies. We average only 25,845, when capacity is 30,050.

Nevertheless, I would agree with the view that it could have been handled somewhat better. Leads me to ask whether anyone knows if David Lyon has been replaced as "Fan Engagement Officer or whatever his title was? As agoalie said, David Lyon has been gone for quite some time.

Nah KD feeds them all the info they want for free.

Exactly :D

Possibly to ensure the south end is city only at derby'sAnd probably to try and get as near to capacity as possible at home derbies. We average only 25,845, when capacity is 30,050.

Nevertheless, I would agree with the view that it could have been handled somewhat better. Leads me to ask whether anyone knows if David Lyon has been replaced as "Fan Engagement Officer or whatever his title was?As agoalie said, David Lyon has been gone for quite some time.

Also, as I understand it the fan engagement department has/is being expanded. So instead of in the past how we had David split between everything, probably to his detriment, the role is now going to be broken down into several more focused roles. So we'll have someone focusing solely on memberships, someone on liaising with fans and so on. Is there someone who is employed as a full time forum reader? I reckon there are quite a few. They are not employed by Melbourne City though!

Also I was advised that the email should have only been sent to the members that are in the first few rows of those sections.

According to the club that's precisely what happened.

If you wish to change an affected seat you go on to a "priority list" and there will be a short window in which to do so, after the member renewal period and before memberships go on sale to the general public. The club will call those on the priority list.

That's the process, but it's open only to those deemed affected by the new benches.

I'm one of them.

I am going to be a total cunt and tell people to get out of my seat even though the stadium is 3/4 empty haha

To be honest, I don't see what's wrong with that. If it's your seat, it's your seat. If AAMI is 3/4 empty, they can take their pick of about 50 similar empty seats nearby.

Melbourne City FC is pleased to announce the launch of the 2015/16 memberships campaign from 9am Wednesday 24th June 2015.

Last season was our best finish in the Hyundai A-League. With your support we reached the semi-finals, hit a record number of members, won the National Youth League title and unveiled the City Football Academy, Melbourne - it was a fantastic season to look back on.

Looking forward, 2015/16 is set to be our biggest season yet!  Anticipation amongst the players, fans and staff at the Club is building, with John van’t Schip signing Socceroo, Ivan Franjic and promising youngsters Steve Kuzmanovski and Corey Gameiro whom will all begin pre-season training next week as the team returns home to the City Football Academy.

Now, we want you on this exciting journey. In 2015/16, Melbourne City FC members will experience:

• - All 14 home matches at AAMI Park including two blockbuster Melbourne Derbies on top of massive double home fixtures against Sydney FC, Wellington Phoenix and the Western Sydney Wanderers, where we will need all of you to become the 12th man on the pitch!
  •  
  • Early Bird price freeze on 2014/15 membership renewals made before 5pm on Friday 17 July.
  •  
  • - NEW Premium C reserved seat membership for all home matches at AAMI Park including the Melbourne Derbies.
  •  
  • - Cityzens membership program with a season full of competitions to win ‘money can’t buy experiences’.
  •  
  • - Rows extended backwards in the Active Supporter bays to accommodate increased demand
  •  
  • - Melbourne City FC memberships now include entry to home Hyundai A-League, Foxtel National Youth League AND Westfield W-League matches.
  •  
  • - City Football Academy tours for First Touch and Premium A members
  •  
  • - City Kicks Junior membership from less than $4 for each Hyundai A-League home match

Off the field, we achieved a record number of 11,759 members in 2014/15 – a massive show of support and growth from the previous season – and our community team engaged with over 40,000 people in meaningful football related activities in schools, football clubs, community groups and extended hundreds of match day opportunities to children at AAMI Park. We are looking forward to ensuring your support continues with us in season 2015/16 and introducing new fans to the beautiful game.

Renewing members:  Click here to renew with your Member username and password

New members: Click here to join now

Melbourne City FC Reserved Seat Members are encouraged to renew their memberships before Friday 31 July to ensure you retain your 2014/15 seat for the 2015/16 season. Any reserved seats not renewed by the cut-off date of Friday 31 July 2015 will be released back to sale.

Melbourne City FC 2015/16 Memberships will go on sale from 9am Wednesday 24 June 2015.

* Please note, the full Hyundai A-League 2015/16 fixture is due for release by Football Federation Australia in late June 2015.

If you have any questions regarding Melbourne City FC membership packages or renewing your membership, please contact our friendly Membership Hotline on 1300 255 432, via email at membership@melbournecityfc.com.au or on Twitter @MelbCityHelp

Thank you for your support and we look forward to having you on board for the 2015/16 season.

The season starts here!

Read more at http://www.melbournecityfc.com.au/article/201516-memberships-on-sale-tomorrow/7mfuzalfg3nk13z5brkx5c1w9#MBi47uRXAoRfqI80.99

Edited by hakz7
  • Like 1