Melbourne Football

2015 City FFA Cup Campaign: Semi Final V The Cap Cheats in Perth

Dylan

Melbourne City FC fans could get a first glimpse of new Uruguayan signing Bruno Fornaroli after he was tipped by his coach to feature at some point against Wellington Phoenix in Wednesday night's Westfield FFA Round of 16 clash at AAMI Park.

http://www.theffacup.com.au/article/citys-uruguayan-signing-set-for-ffa-cup-debut/1gwcdn7yl4dr41qhxyumqkclim

are they truly the odds?

that is insane. We are at best a 50/50 chance. Did no punters witness our horrendous display vs Edgeworth?

Those are the 90 minute odds, so it includes a draw as the options. Wellington to win including extra time would probably be a little over $2 but I didn't look. 

Edited by Tesla

For those who do not have a free ticket because they are not members..... BUY A MEMBERSHIP! On the other hand, I have two free tickets as I can't go tonight so I'm happy to give two of my tickets to two people who wish to go tonight. PM me if you want them. You can pick them up on Toorak Rd between business hours otherwise pick up from Reservoir.

Well even my toddler and baby got General Admin tix and I can't see anywhere on the ticket saying 'concession' or 'child' or whatever.

I'm using mine and my wife's so if anyone wants my kids' tickets you're welcome to them...they're both girls names though ;) 

I work in the CBD until 5pm and live in Southbank so if you're in the area PM Hackett...uhh I mean, me!

Keen to see how the newbies go, in particular Fornaroli. This should pretty much be the first glimpse of the starting XI for next season, with Franjic and Zullo as the fullbacks and Fornaroli up front. Also, this is a good chance for some players like Koren, Kuzmanovski and Chapman to show that they can play important roles in the team next season.

Whatever else happens, it will just be good to watch some live football at AAMI Park again, as well as see the newly re-signed Aaron Mooy star in a Melbourne City jersey, as usual.

• Like 2

• Jimmy unfeatured this topic