Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

TTIM: reversing into your next door neighbour's stationary car

Next door neighbour once drove their car into our front yard, through the fence separating the 2 houses. She apparently mistake the accelerator for the brake.

TTIM: reversing into your next door neighbour's stationary car

Next door neighbour once drove their car into our front yard, through the fence separating the 2 houses. She apparently mistake the accelerator for the brake.

That makes me feel somewhat better, but still 

I consider myself to be quite a good/careful driver usually but today was just one of those days, I had no idea it was even there until I heard the clunk. One of those situations where there's really nobody to blame except myself

TTIM : Telstra increasing the data on their plans so now it will inevitably go to shit. If I wanted more data I'd pay for it, now all these povo cunts are going to join Telstra and the network will be overloaded etc and it will drop down to Vodafone/optus level of shit quality.

TTIM: That I'm not gay. How easy would life be when you have absolutely no reason to interact with the inferior and insane gender.

Older women are alight to interact but anyone within that 18-30 age bracket are just fucked. As someone who's professional deals with majority female co-workers, it is just a struggle to try and achieve anything with these people.

TTIM: Women who claim there 'curvy' when their just really overweight.

There is a fantastic article out there from some woman who set up a business that hired women exclusively, thinking that it would be a corporate heaven, with no evil males anywhere to be seen.

In reality, the only thing her workers did was bitch about each other, refuse to work overtime whilst complaining they weren't paid enough, and focused more on what each other was wearing, as opposed to building a successful business.

The whole thing collapsed horrifically and the founder went back to working in a largely male workplace after losing her life savings. 

There is a fantastic article out there from some woman who set up a business that hired women exclusively, thinking that it would be a corporate heaven, with no evil males anywhere to be seen.

In reality, the only thing her workers did was bitch about each other, refuse to work overtime whilst complaining they weren't paid enough, and focused more on what each other was wearing, as opposed to building a successful business.

The whole thing collapsed horrifically and the founder went back to working in a largely male workplace after losing her life savings.

Mate, you should know by now that evidence, and other factual things such as science, biology, and genetics have no place in these sort of discussions.

TTIM: That I'm not gay. How easy would life be when you have absolutely no reason to interact with the inferior and insane gender.

What puzzles me about this statement is not you being a Misogynist (This is well known belief of yours that I have accepted as a part of the Telsa Mystic).

Its more the fact that you seem to think that if you could live the life of a Homosexual Misogynist you could completely eliminate the presence of any females in your life... such a lifestyle would require a decent amount of effort to not interact with over 50% of the population of the world.

• Like 2

What puzzles me about this statement is not you being a Misogynist (This is well known belief of yours that I have accepted as a part of the Telsa Mystic).

Its more the fact that you seem to think that if you could live the life of a Homosexual Misogynist you could completely eliminate the presence of any females in your life... such a lifestyle would require a decent amount of effort to not interact with over 50% of the population of the world.

I find it funnier that this statement coincides with his Mrs' B'day.

• Like 5

The young wznka who lived next door to us in Darwin accelerated out of his driveway and into a passing car, not once, but twice in a week

Atleast he hit something in motion.Bonus pointsHad a neighbor who once ploughed through a fence and into my driveway. Thing was i was on a block with a two foot drop, so he managed to land his car and the fence on my windscreen / bonnet.

Funny now that I can look back and laugh, but Fuck i was shitty at the time

Edited by mattyh001

I find it funnier that this statement coincides with his Mrs' B'day. I made the connection as well but thought it be better left alone.

TTIM: Birthdays. I don't understand the obsession.

• Like 3

And you can solve arguments with a punch to the head. You're saying you can't do that to a female?

Shiiiiieeeeeeeeet, sheepdog done fucked up again I guess

• Like 5

This.

This. Fuck off cunts, it's my birthday tomorrow.

No shit.

Y'all blowing my buzz right now.

This.

Tried putting this point to my missus. Didn't end well.

• Like 1

Not being gay means you can't suck dick either, tragic that. 

Look in all honesty you'd probably hang around women a fair bit if you were gay anyway eg. shopping, hair, make up, asshole tinting and whatever else they do. The real problem lies with power. When a women knows you want something from her she simply fucks with you for her own amusement. Well atleast thats the way I see it. Also, Ive never understood the obsession with cleaning. I get not being a slob but cleaning something already clean is pointless and requires serious mental assessment.

Not being a highly educated, independent millionaire has forced me to settle for having a long term relationship with an insane person I don't even like hanging around half the time but ill tell you this much... it beats jerking off to kmart catalogs and eating 2 minute Mee Goreng every night. 

• Like 1

TTIM: The debate every year about whether sport should be played on Good Friday or not. Honestly couldn't care less if it is or not and the arguments are so repetitive and boring.

FWIW: In the Catholic Calendar (For those who take it really seriously) there are certain days you are meant to go to mass that are called "Days of Obligation" so on days like Sundays, Ash Wednesday, Holy Thursday and obviously Christmas and Easter you are meant to attend church.

Ironically despite being an important day of serious contemplation and a day you are not meant to eat meat on... Good Friday is not even one of these days.