Melbourne Football

The JvS thread

Tesla

2 minutes ago, Kiro Kompiro said:

He will be staying, and be given 8 weeks in to the season to show he can do more.

I've never seen the point of that. Why waste a whole preseason when they clearly think he can't coach otherwise they wouldn't give him the 8 weeks in the first place 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Dylan said:

I'd hate to see our membership numbers next season if that's the case. 

I shudder to think anything whatsoever about next season if he stays. What the squad will look like, attendances, results - you name it, I'll shudder.

7 minutes ago, Kiro Kompiro said:

He will be staying, and be given 8 weeks in to the season to show he can do more.

Are you just guessing or is that something you have actually heard.

Honestly think my head will explode if this happens.

"So he has been terrible for 4 and a half seasons but i think he will come good in 8 weeks"

7 hours ago, kingofhearts said:

He's just taken the club through the two most successful seasons of our history even though he has an infinite amount more resources then any other club in a-league history.

Whats wrong with two embarrassing semi final exits? Some of us are happy with mediocrity 

Ha ha ha ha this guy.

Will be chuckling all day :tooth::tooth::tooth:

Thanks for the laughs

Edited by HeartOfCity

19 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Davutovic believes JVS will see out his contract next season. Probably knows as much as we do but still, the thought is depressing. 

At least spamming his and city's twitter account with abuse will give me something to do in the off season