Melbourne Football

Boycott the Nix game if JA is still in charge!!

AntiScum

I'm imagining a large banner with an image of a graveyard that has three graves, each with a logo of the three clubs who have already folded. Next to this is someone in a Heart kit digging a fourth grave. Accompanied by the message "You're digging your own grave"

Mind if I make a mock-up of this?

• Like 1

I'm imagining a large banner with an image of a graveyard that has three graves, each with a logo of the three clubs who have already folded. Next to this is someone in a Heart kit digging a fourth grave. Accompanied by the message "You're digging your own grave"

Brilliant.

Perhaps rather than boycott, there should be some crowd reference to North Qld Fury or Gold Coast United ... show the club that without its supporters, Heart FC will cease to be

We should get say 500 or so green tees, similar to the stadium seat colours, so we blend in. Accompanied by a relevant banner  :up:

• Like 2

GraveHeart_zps91b1e76f.png

Please please please somehow make that as a banner and bring it to the game, that is perfect.

Wondering how big it should be

Worst thing I've ever seen.

Any constructive criticism?

Well for one thing the colour scheme is too bright. everything looks like it's floating and it looks like it was made on paint.

It's quite clear nothing will happen with JA Until this ownership deal goes through.

Please please please somehow make that as a banner and bring it to the game, that is perfect. Wondering how big it should be

Well for one thing the colour scheme is too bright. everything looks like it's floating and it looks like it was made on paint.

It's quite clear nothing will happen with JA Until this ownership deal goes through.

Fair enough, though it's just a mock-up. If everyone's serious about it, I might get it printed. That's if it's cheap.

Fair enough, though it's just a mock-up. If everyone's serious about it, I might get it printed. That's if it's cheap.

It's not.

Ok. Here you go...

Design:

- Very basic, lacks artistic creativity.

- The shadows imply you want some depth, but their use isn't consistent. What does this design stand for?

- Logos on grey then on green. I'm lost, I can't see the detail at all.

Font:

- Yeah, I get memes are popular, but do you have to use Impact for everything? Try something a bit different, like Futura. Sure, WSW use it too, but they've got it right.

- Black font on a green background? Hmm...

- I'm glad you didn't get "your" and "you're" mixed up.

Concept:

- Laughable. To suggest the club is close to death is insulting to the rest of the fan base. Are you a closet Hellas and/or MV fan? They're the only ones actively agitating for us to fold.

- Off the field we're in a fairly decent shape, major sponsor has signed on again, our deal with AAMI Park has been extended and the club is *generally* listening to the members...aside from the Aloisi issue.

Overall you get a D+ and you're lucky I don't ask you to resubmit.

Edited by Ando
  • Like 5

Please please please somehow make that as a banner and bring it to the game, that is perfect. Wondering how big it should be

If we have a photo, the face on the digger needs to resemble/be Sidwell as its a message to the Board

This is perfect

Ok. Here you go...

Design:

- Very basic, lacks artistic creativity.

- The shadows imply you want some depth, but their use isn't consistent. What does this design stand for?

- Logos on grey then on green. I'm lost, I can't see the detail at all.

Font:

- Yeah, I get memes are popular, but do you have to use Impact for everything? Try something a bit different, like Futura. Sure, WSW use it too, but they've got it right.

- Black font on a green background? Hmm...

- I'm glad you didn't get "your" and "you're" mixed up.

Concept:

- Laughable. To suggest the club is close to death is insulting to the rest of the fan base. Are you a closet Hellas and/or MV fan? They're the only ones actively agitating for us to fold.

- Off the field we're in a fairly decent shape, major sponsor has signed on again, our deal with AAMI Park has been extended and the club is *generally* listening to the members...aside from the Aloisi issue.

Overall you get a D+ and yi

OK I see your angle, but FYI that font is Haettenschweiler though it's similar to Impact. I should've said it was just a mock-up. Also if you're trying to get a message across might as well keep it simple or "basic". Can't get more basic than the people who made that 'Aloisi out' banner vs Wanderers. Well green grass and grey tombstones are what I've seen at cemeteries with the exception of above ground graves and crosses. But, I'll await the Cores approval and maybe give it a touch-up. Thanks for being honest.

I like the idea, and with a few tweaks could be a good banner ...... 

Along with some of the comments from Ando - The timing is wrong !!

If that appeared on Friday night the club would probably take it the wrong way, The Media / Fox definitely would. 

Bet ya bottom dollar they would see it as a Fan Response to the take over ......

This is an absolute mistake if you guys get this going. If you think your going to scare the board into thinking the club will fold I garuntee you will be sorely disappointed. And to put any connotations about the club folding or that we're close to that stage, you are making it sound like the club is in diabolical trouble. Yes we are in a shit position on the pitch, but with our community engagement and other things we are lightyears ahead of those other clubs. Our average attendance is over 5 thousand more than those other clubs as well, and that's with out shithouse on field performances. So think carefully what message you send. I'd hate it for other teams especially victory supporters to catch on to us admitting this fate.

• Like 1

Apart from banners or not attending games, what else can we do? Not much... Banners, silent protest and boycott is the only method we as supporters have.. Whatever takes place must be a clear message to the board...

I like the graveyard banner!

It's up to us supporters, and members to save our club...