Melbourne Football

Round 5 v WSW @ AAMI Park Friday 8 November

Ando

Everyone should rock up regardless if we were on top or bottom of the table. AFL team Melbourne were a nightmare last season yet their fans always came to support them. I'm not sure why football fans have this f* up mentality that your team has to be hovering above mid-table to head to the games.

^^^^^

Just park up on Alexandria Parade, near the botanic gardens

costs nothing, may have t odrive around a little whil, but you will find something

Spot on!

4 years and haven't paid once at AAMI

Plenty of parking in side streets near botanical gardens.

^^^^^

Just park up on Alexandria Parade, near the botanic gardens

costs nothing, may have t odrive around a little whil, but you will find something

Great! Now that everyone will be parking there, where are all the Scots and Dutch going to park?

I'm a Scot, I'll wear the kilt one match to prove it

Tell you what if we ever win away I'll wear it to the following home match

• Like 1

Couldn't think of anything worse than WSW fans talking this match up as some kind of fiery encounter...

...oh wait, yeah I could. Heart fans who keep talking this fixture up for off the pitch antics. Grow up, ya silly bastards.  

• Like 2

Couldn't think of anything worse than WSW fans talking this match up as some kind of fiery encounter...

...oh wait, yeah I could. Heart fans who keep talking this fixture up for off the pitch antics. Grow up, ya silly bastards.

Not sure exactly what your getting at, and not sure about any off pitch antics, but win or lose it'll be pretty intense. If your talking about problems between heart and wsw supporters, I'm not. Edited by n i k o

Looks like JA will play willo as no10 again tomorrow.

Mifsud will be starved up front.

Oh well..... Aloisi must think willo is suited to that role

I think it's a wrong move

The thing is...JA keeps saying that Williams is not a no. 10 yet he keeps playing him there. When he has Mauk and Kalmar ready to go. Sorry, but I can't get my mind around this sort of selection decision.

• Like 2

The thing is...JA keeps saying that Williams is not a no. 10 yet he keeps playing him there. When he has Mauk and Kalmar ready to go. Sorry, but I can't get my mind around this sort of selection decision.

Mind blowing.

Mauk should be the one starting at number 10.

I agree, Mauk has looked good in his very limited game time. Willo would be better off coming on for Mifsud as a 9

JA said

"(Williams) is not a number 10 but he gives us something different to Harry. He gives us as lot more forward runs, he's quick,"

I thought the whole idea of getting our marque or Harry was to slow the midfield and control it.

Wtf is he doing with willo in there when he admits himself DW is quick

Quick with his legs not with his brain.

Where is creativity here?????

Sprint and blast more likely!!!!

Edited by Jestr
  • Like 1

Melbourne Heart FC Squad: 1.Andrew REDMAYNE (GK), 2.Jeremy WALKER, 3.Robbie WIELAERT, 5.Sam MITCHINSON, 6.Patrick GERHARDT, 7.Iain RAMSAY, 8.Massimo MURDOCCA, 11.Michael MIFSUD, 14.Golgol MEBRAHTU, 15.David WILLIAMS, 16.Aziz BEHICH, 18.David VRANKOVIC, 19.Benjamin GARUCCIO, 20.Tando VELAPHI (GK), 21.Stefan MAUK , 22.Nick KALMAR, 23.Mate DUGANDZIC, 25.Andrea MIGLIORINI

***Two to be omitted***

Ins: 5.Sam MITCHINSON, 19.Benjamin GARUCCIO, 22.Nick KALMAR

Outs: 10.Harry KEWELL (ankle – 2 weeks)

I would want Kalmar to start behind Mifsud but knowing Aloisi....

JA said

"(Williams) is not a number 10 but he gives us something different to Harry. He gives us as lot more forward runs, he's quick,"

I thought the whole idea of getting our marque or Harry was to slow the midfield and control it.

Wtf is he doing with willo in there when he admits himself DW is quick

Quick with his legs not with his brain.

Where is creativity here?????

Sprint and blast more likely!!!!

Lol.

Wow.