Melbourne Football

Round 5 v WSW @ AAMI Park Friday 8 November

Ando

I'm making the journey for both the WSW and Sydney games. 

We're all entitled to vent our frustrations and be mighty pissed off at the club and its form but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still turn up!

I'm sure there'll still be plenty of fans so let's create a fuckload of noise and get our lads over the line  :up:

• Like 1

I hope stadium security keep the victory supporters out this time, not a good look for the game if one of them sneaks into the wsw bay and starts hitting people again.

I too agree with this sentiment, the FFA have done so much to grow the game, then the idiots from across town come out and ruin it for everyone.

This game is on FTA

It's going to be hard to impress general viewing public either with attendance numbers, style of play or the final result against ws

Their team was impressive last week, not outstanding but they played like they had to win and they achieved it.

I no longer care what club does with JA

We just need the blokes on the ground to show some guts and determination and play like they have a heart!

We will be there doing our best to be louder then rbb (won't be easy but can be done)

C'mon ppl lets all show up !!!!

• Like 1

This game is on FTA

It's going to be hard to impress general viewing public either with attendance numbers, style of play or the final result against ws

Their team was impressive last week, not outstanding but they played like they had to win and they achieved it.

I no longer care what club does with JA

We just need the blokes on the ground to show some guts and determination and play like they have a heart!

We will be there doing our best to be louder then rbb (won't be easy but can be done)

C'mon ppl lets all show up !!!!

If we drew our away games I have no doubt that we would've had no less than 10k this Friday. After the shit performances I'm thinking more 6-7k now.

Not looking forward to this game. I'll be there, but I don't expect us to be given the same number of opportunities/sitters that we had against Roar. Wonder if the travelling WSW supports will turn this into a home game for them!

I wasn't aware WSW fans travelled anywhere else other than Gosford and Central Sydney...

Might sound stupid and I'll probably cop flack for it, but I don't want us to win this game. If we win the club will act like everything is alright. We need chane and a win now is just gonna ignore the problems. Unless we win cos of the changes we make

I disagree. I want ONLY a win. The board will no doubt keep JA till the end of the season. So if we keep losing we will have 3 members next year. I want us to win, make the finals and JA to leave end of the season.