Melbourne Football

Round 5 v WSW @ AAMI Park Friday 8 November

Ando

Here's my prediction:

We'll go down 1-0 in the 65th minute. Aloisi will take off 2 attacking players and bring on a couple of defenders. We'll park the bus, coz losing 1 nil is a 'great effort'.

Harry Kewell to strain his neck watching the game to put him out for a further 3 weeks

Are you kidding me? He won't even watch the game. Probably play a round of golf instead. Not at 7:30 on a day like today mate. He'll be at Crown.

Here's my prediction:

We'll go down 1-0 in the 65th minute. Aloisi will take off 2 attacking players and bring on a couple of defenders. We'll park the bus, coz losing 1 nil is a 'great effort'.

Harry Kewell to strain his neck watching the game to put him out for a further 3 weeks

Are you kidding me? He won't even watch the game. Probably play a round of golf instead. Not at 7:30 on a day like today mate. He'll be at Crown.

Indoor mini golf

Since the club are not responding (suprise suprise) I thought I'd ask here.

I lost my membership card along with my wallet yesterday, and I have no money. Would there be anyway they could let me in?

Go to membership tent with whatever ID you still have left and beg

I lost my membership card along with my wallet yesterday, and I have no money. Would there be anyway they could let me in?

As if they would reject people coming in to see theheart lol as long as you have your membership authenticity sheet you should be fine, take it with you to the game

If Harry was playing behind the striker tonight I'd say Mifsud 100% would score, but since it might be Willo I'm not to sure. Anyway I'm going to call it early and say Mifsud will score tonight, last week he really impressed me, the way he attacked the space infront of goal and took his shots bottom corners nice and hard you can tell his played internationally. P.S more of that trumpet from the yarra side, sounds unreal from the city side end.

If you are on twitter, send a tweet to the club ...

this, or call the membership line within the next 10 mins. they might be able to get a temporary one assigned to you

As if they would reject people coming in to see theheart lol as long as you have your membership authenticity sheet you should be fine, take it with you to the game

Show them email confirmation on your phone

Why would Rain lower the crowd attendance in Melbourne .... ?

It could be 10' snow drifts and I would still be there - Yet to miss a game since day one & don't intend to either.

Its Proper Football weather being played in a proper Football stadium ... "Home of the Heart" :)

It's live on sbs

Guessing that line-up is a bit munted and Williams with be #10 with Ramsay on the left. Retre a big surprise with no Migliorini. Looks like JA is trying to exploit them with pace, slippery surface could help Gerhardt's long ball game.

Not sold on that Wanderers team, Spiranovic last played a competitive game when Noah was sourcing materials for his arc. NTS has only ever looked good with an experienced CB beside him (Ljubo & Beauchamp), think him and Spira will struggle with Mifsuds movement. Santalab and Cole could be the worst wing combination they have. Wielaert should be able to handle Juric, really only leaves Ono and Mooy who have any ounces of creativity on the park for them. 3 points, no less.