Melbourne Football

Round 1 - Heart v Victory

heartrate

I don't even like soccer. Its just fun to annoy victory fans by singing about allan Thompson beating up his wife.

Seriously,

Since S1 every time I have been in the Heart Bay at Ethihad I am more and more amazed at the amount of hate and venom being expressed towards MV by people that I have never seen before or after that day.

Cant these PPL go do Primal Therapy instead.

• Like 3

Its fucking embarrassing. I honestly saw someone paying no attention to a near goal miss because they were too busy giving it to south end. When someone told him he didn't even care. He just went back to being a tough cunt. The guy was like 14 years old and looked like he would have weighed about 50kg.

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 4

How many specials would we expect at etihad since I sat on the other end of the away bay last time and watched the game etc. was it an overwhelming populated group that would prove too difficult to police it or just a handful who start the shitty chants that peer pressure others to join in?

Edited by Young Polak

It is too hard to get the Derby Specials to fall into line because they rush to take the best seats and in the end they make it so that the week in/week out supporters cannot sit in a block to chant together and override the poor behaviour as you get pockets of proper supporters in a sea of Specials.

One thing we can do is:

When Specials try "We Hate Victory" those of us dedicated supporters here should drown it out with "Shushing".

I have seen this done by other crowds to great effect.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 5

bought tickets in aisle 10 as there is barely any tickets left, would the tickets in aisle 10 be reasonably close to any of the heart faithful?! dont want to be sorrounded by too many clueless yobo victory supporters..

Which bay? 10, its just passed the half way line, but closer to the north end. so guessing id be sorrounded by the lot of them. If thats the case, it would be a perfect scenario to be in when we get over the line :)

It is too hard to get the Derby Specials to fall into line because they rush to take the best seats and in the end they make it so that the week in/week out supporters cannot sit in a block to chant together and override the poor behaviour as you get pockets of proper supporters in a sea of Specials.

One thing we can do is:

When Specials try "We Hate Victory" those of us dedicated supporters here should drown it out with "Shushing".

I just tell them to shut the fuck up. More effective :up:

It is too hard to get the Derby Specials to fall into line because they rush to take the best seats and in the end they make it so that the week in/week out supporters cannot sit in a block to chant together and override the poor behaviour as you get pockets of proper supporters in a sea of Specials.

One thing we can do is:

When Specials try "We Hate Victory" those of us dedicated supporters here should drown it out with "Shushing".

In all seriousness its not more effective as its a less confrontational and easier to here 20 plus blokes shushing.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

One thing we can do is:

In all seriousness its not more effective as its a less confrontational and easier to here 20 plus blokes shushing.

Fair enough. Was just going to ask if there will be anything done about the supporters above us? Last time we were at eitihiad stadium i was pelted wth beer cups and coins from the level above, has the club talked with eitihiad stadium about possibly having some security guards above us?

Its fucking embarrassing. I honestly saw someone paying no attention to a near goal miss because they were too busy giving it to south end. When someone told him he didn't even care. He just went back to being a tough cunt. The guy was like 14 years old and looked like he would have weighed about 50kg.

Was this me? (srs)

One thing we can do is:

Fair enough. Was just going to ask if there will be anything done about the supporters above us? Last time we were at eitihiad stadium i was pelted wth beer cups and coins from the level above, has the club talked with eitihiad stadium about possibly having some security guards above us? Maybe just send a couple of lads up there to spook them if they continue to do it? I remember some slag was spitting down on us at the last derby

@core, is the chance of getting a whole end at next etihad derby a possibility?

I would hazard a guess and say it is very unlikely. For that they would have to move season ticket holders with reserved seating. It is different to our derby which only reduces the number of GA tickets available.

Could not get tickets in the heart active area and didn't wanna pay 50 bucks for a ticket, so now i am stuck in GA with all the victory flogs :(

has anyone got tickets for the active half of bay 18? or 21? Because ticketmaster usually hold back realeasing all bays. If you havent got active tickets yet id call ticketmaster before buying GA.

$50 for the Heart area next to the active is ridiculous! Bay 17 is still available there and i dont think 16 has even been opened so that might not even be full come derby day!

Could not get tickets in the heart active area and didn't wanna pay 50 bucks for a ticket, so now i am stuck in GA with all the victory flogs :(

sit above YS on level 3. Everyone who has GA should do the same. All Heart fans should try and be in the same location

I'll be above yside and I also strongly encourage others on this forum to sit above the away bay if they have GA tickets

Edited by Young Polak