Melbourne Football

Round 1 - Heart v Victory

heartrate

For everybody that missed out on seats in the Heart Active Area for the Round 1 derby, we will be starting a heart supporter section on Level 4 for general admission directly above the Active Area from aisles 15-18. Want to see all the red and white fans sit together!

Fuck have they already sold out tickets in the bay?

Looks like there's no membership options at all now.

EDIT: Total fuck-up on my behalf, plenty of tickets still availible in Active and General area. No membership barcode needed to buy in active.

tickets all gone for active. I tried on friday

Edited by sanellf

For everybody that missed out on seats in the Heart Active Area for the Round 1 derby, we will be starting a heart supporter section on Level 4 for general admission directly above the Active Area from aisles 15-18. Want to see all the red and white fans sit together!

Fuck have they already sold out tickets in the bay?

Looks like there's no membership options at all now.

EDIT: Total fuck-up on my behalf, plenty of tickets still availible in Active and General area. No membership barcode needed to buy in active.

tickets all gone for active guys. I tried on Friday

And can the PPL who keep taking this videos, stop uploading them and making us all look like a bunch of "WE HAT VIC TOR EE" flogs.

Maybe focusing on our team chants instead of the above would make the group look a little more intelligent then what they actually are.

Edited by cadete

And can the PPL who keep taking this videos, stop uploading them and making us all look like a bunch of "WE HAT VIC TOR EE" flogs.

Maybe focusing on our team chants instead of the above would make the group look a little more intelligent then what they actually are.

This won’t solve the issue,

What happens every Derby March is when normal chants are started by Proper Supporters they are almost instantly straight away drowned out by the Derby Specials chanting one of the following:

"WE HATE VIC TOR EE",

"WE ALL KNOW WHO WON THE FIRST DERB EE”

And even “HE WON FOR US THE FIRST DERB EE, TERROR – TERROR”

What happens every Derby March is when normal chants are started by Proper Supporters they are almost instantly straight away drowned out by the Derby Specials chanting one of the following:

"WE HATE VIC TOR EE",

In fairness terra is a club legend, and an amazing bloke :)

But i agree everytime i hear that 'we hate victory' i cringe.

• Like 1

"WE HATE VIC TOR EE",

In fairness terra is a club legend, and an amazing bloke :)

But i agree everytime i hear that 'we hate victory' i cringe.

How is Terra a club legend?

The bloke could never come close to running out a game, and never wanted to run any other way than forwards either.

Legend may be strechting it a bit far, but he was a good bloke, and was generally a solid player for us when he was healthy. His bicycle kick is up there with the all time derby highlights so why not sing about him when it seems most reasonable, during the derby!

I would suggest Nate may be referring to his bicycle against glory season 1.

Legend may be strechting it a bit far, but he was a good bloke, and was generally a solid player for us when he was healthy. His bicycle kick is up there with the all time derby highlights so why not sing about him when it seems most reasonable, during the derby!

I would suggest Nate may be referring to his bicycle against glory season 1.

Was thinking of that derby goal he scored when he used his arm to help him do a bicycle kick. But that was definitely his best goal!

The fellow brought a smile to the club and our supporters. Whilst Terra's performances might not have been great all the time he had a bit of excitement about him - something we haven't had a lot of.

His derby goals and overhead set up for JA remain in the memory, plus that bicycle kick against Perth.

Terra never was a left winger, despite spending a fair bit of time trying to play the position he was assigned.

Deserves to be talked about with respect. Folk hero if not club legend. Oh, and did I mention, he won for us the first derby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D47zz4EkS8

• Like 1

Bay 20 and 19 will both be active. Like prior years and at AAMI park the active bay will not be treated as reserved seating. Those who wish to have reserved seats should not buy in the active bays. Instead buy GA and sit on level 3 above the away active bay

Not true

The way around this is too buy seats in the active from row J back.There`s 8 of us and we just ask them nicely to move along.  

Predicting JA's Starting 11 early here:

Redmayne

Hoffman - Kisnorbo - Wielaert* - Behich
Murdocca - Gerhardt*
Dugandzic - Kewell - Williams
Mebrahtu

*Depending on Robbies fitness, otherwise PG at CB and Migliorini at CM.

Not overly filled with confidence, considering results...

Can't for the life of me understand why the cunt prefers Hoff over Walker. Walker is very solid and sound defensively, and plays very much the same roll that Marrone did, which compliments Behich on the other side.

Bay 20 and 19 will both be active. Like prior years and at AAMI park the active bay will not be treated as reserved seating. Those who wish to have reserved seats should not buy in the active bays. Instead buy GA and sit on level 3 above the away active bay

Not true

The way around this is too buy seats in the active from row J back.There`s 8 of us and we just ask them nicely to move along. It's not whenever it's true or not mate, malloy is saying that is how the active bay is run, the way I perceive it is that you do not have preference as to where you stand and fit in where you can. (More than happy to be contradicted and withdraw my statement but that is just my perception and what I have followed since my first match in yarraside)

By the way, I think although it's technically incorrect what you are doing, you've gone about it the best way possible

Redmayne

Murdocca - Gerhardt*

Mebrahtu

Can't for the life of me understand why the cunt prefers Hoff over Walker. Walker is very solid and sound defensively, and plays very much the same roll that Marrone did, which compliments Behich on the other side.

Agree with your comment on Walker, he completely shut down Del Piero ffs

• Like 1

Redmayne

Murdocca - Gerhardt*

Mebrahtu

Agree with your comment on Walker, he completely shut down Del Piero ffs

He won't play hoff at rb I think the preseason is just to teach him the position as much as possible so that if walker goes down we have another replacement.

Id say the intra club match after the frankston game will be the closest indication of the starting 11.

I'm starting to think preseason to ja is less about tactics and more about 'training' so to speak and that's why he has changed the team around a lot in the preseason. Rightly or wrongly we fill find out when the season starts. I think from what little indications we have JA's biggest concern is our second half fade outs so I'd say he has tailored the preseason around that by pushing everyone really hard

I think Dylan's right, and we're just preparing Hoffman to be a backup RB. I have a theory that Aloisi and co. think Jeremy Walker could get called up into national youth team squads, and would consequently miss A-League games, so they are preparing Hoffman to fill in for those games where Walker will be unavailable.

Redmayne

Murdocca - Gerhardt*
Mebrahtu

This looks like our round 1 starting 11 to me. I'm hoping though that Walker starts over Hoffman, and Ramsay starts over Williams.

If Migliorini is fit enough, I might prefer him over Gerhardt in midfield. However, if we are playing a defensively against Victory, like we did in our first derby last season, then we should probably play Gerhardt in midfield over Migliorini. 

I'm pretty pleased with the above players tbh. Although, I do wonder if they have played together enough as a team.