Melbourne Football

Round 1 - Heart v Victory

heartrate

How did I answer my own question?

I asked why proper MH fans want to bring along Specials who always ruin the atmosphere...

The fact that Specials get into the bay regardless is not an answer to my own question.

Indirectly you did sort of answer the question. 

I'm complaining that you can't purchase multiple tickets because it's not really going to stop many of these "specials" anyway (and other reasons too). It's just going to result in a packed bay and I doubt that there will be any increase in quality in our bay in terms of chants/coordination/behavior. It's a stupid decision imo.

Would usually work under normal circumstances, but I've heard this game they will have stewards scanning your tickets in before you enter the active bays, so this could be an issue... Can you plz follow this up BH?

This is happening in Victory's active area(s) this season iirc. Didn't think it would be happening to us too, but I don't see why not.

Has anyone bought GA for level 3 ?? Not sure what it would be classed as. The level above our away area anyway. Are they sit any seats or you have to sit in the seat selected ??

GA = sit wherever you want in GA section. 

The bit directly above the away section (level 2) is reserved seating though.

Has there been anything said about whether or not Gerhardt is eligible to play in round 1?

I believe that he served his ban out in the pre-season games if i remember correctly? May be wrong though

i know Aloisi could do this for his 3 match suspension, but i wasn't sure if Gerhardt could do the same

1. player gets suspended during the season

2. play a friendly against a state team before the next game

3. ???????

4. profitable profit

So who plays CF with Misfud gone?

Golgol or Dmac?

Dmac is injured. So our 3 options are:

- Golgol

- Williams

- Kewell

If Kewell plays as striker, we'd need a new attacking midfielder behind the striker, for example:

Kewell

Ramsay-----Kalmar-----Dugandzic

Or

Kewell   

Ramsay------Dugandzic----Mebrahtu 

We have a few interesting options, but no option that's clearly the best, IMO.

I've got a feeling the Italian can play anywhere in the middle. So a possibility is:

Gerhardt------Murdocca

--------Magigliolini-------

Dugandzic---------Ramsay/Williams/Garuccio

------Kewell/Gol Gol/Williams-----

But as a coach, Aloisi hasn't yet shown that he's really prepared to depart from the script very much. So I'd say Kewell will remain AM with Gol Gol or Williams as CF.

Edited by Sash

Bay 20 and 19 will both be active. Like prior years and at AAMI park the active bay will not be treated as reserved seating. Those who wish to have reserved seats should not buy in the active bays. Instead buy GA and sit on level 3 above the away active bay

It was so funny at the 3rd derby last season when random people walked into our area and saw that the seats were cable tied before walking off. Their faces were priceless!

Can ppl stop talking about Dylan Mcalister! He is old, finished, slow, one dimensational and has played for 45 clubs for a reason! He is honestly our worst attacking player, he takes up room for an up and coming young kid to try out. His not part of any plans for JA or the clubs future, he is simply there for a worst case scenario in injuries. Cheap wage and at an age where he won't care even if he won't start a single game, just happy to be even on the books of an Aleague club.

Can ppl stop talking about Dylan Mcalister! He is old, finished, slow, one dimensational and has played for 45 clubs for a reason! He is honestly our worst attacking player, he takes up room for an up and coming young kid to try out. His not part of any plans for JA or the clubs future, he is simply there for a worst case scenario in injuries. Cheap wage and at an age where he won't care even if he won't start a single game, just happy to be even on the books of an Aleague club.

go home dad you're drunk

• Like 1

SOCCEROO Jame Troisi is set to be unveiled as Melbourne Victory's latest signing....

It's understood Troisi was recommended to Victory by former Socceroos midfielder Vince Grella. Troisi has penned a one season loan deal with the A-League club.

Victory officials did not return calls.

At http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/football/socceroo-jame-troisi-will-make-his-a-league-debut-with-melbourne-victory/story-fnibbvjo-1226725088677

So why wasn't he recommended to us by Vince Grella? Do we have no room for additional player signings?  

wtf is going on with tickets, the interactive map is unavailable and I can't pick a section? This happening to anyone else?

refuse to sit in general admin with the mongs.

edit: figured it out. make sure you choose the 'reserved seating' event. what a shambles.

Edited by loriente

For everybody that missed out on seats in the Heart Active Area for the Round 1 derby, we will be starting a heart supporter section on Level 4 for general admission directly above the Active Area from aisles 15-18. Want to see all the red and white fans sit together!

Fuck have they already sold out tickets in the bay?

SOCCEROO Jame Troisi is set to be unveiled as Melbourne Victory's latest signing....

It's understood Troisi was recommended to Victory by former Socceroos midfielder Vince Grella. Troisi has penned a one season loan deal with the A-League club.

Victory officials did not return calls.

At http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/football/socceroo-jame-troisi-will-make-his-a-league-debut-with-melbourne-victory/story-fnibbvjo-1226725088677

So why wasn't he recommended to us by Vince Grella? Do we have no room for additional player signings?  

hasn't played many games for Atlanta so doesn't surprise me he's on the move

would love to see him in Red and White, just don't know if we want another winger / attacking midfielder

mind you, i thought the visitors had a full squad anyway ...

Edited by mattyh001

For everybody that missed out on seats in the Heart Active Area for the Round 1 derby, we will be starting a heart supporter section on Level 4 for general admission directly above the Active Area from aisles 15-18. Want to see all the red and white fans sit together!

Fuck have they already sold out tickets in the bay?

Looks like there's no membership options at all now.

EDIT: Total fuck-up on my behalf, plenty of tickets still availible in Active and General area. No membership barcode needed to buy in active.

Edited by Tommykins